THANKS to our bro Todd @ Hydromotive...

RedAllison

HOLYCHIT WOW!!! I've had a Mazco RE3 28" sittin around for 6-7 years now, just been in a box on a shelf in the garage. It developed a crack shortly after Mazar built if for my boat. The crack wasn't even a 1/2" but I didn't wanna run while cracked it so I just stuck it back and forgot about it. Weekend before last I decided to take it too the FastBass.com Rally and let Todd carry it home to fix it. (I FINALLY let him slap me a custom Quad IV OT on RDW and as Jackie Gleason said, "How sweeeeeeeeeeeet it issssssss!") I came home today and there sat a white box with red lettering. This thing looks BRAND NEW. He even repolished it, gotta have sunglasses to look at it now.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with it, I'll have it at the rally nextmonth. If someone falls in love with it and makes me a decent offer I might let em have it!!! But then again it might hang on the wall in my office. (It's for a small shaft Merc)
RA

whipper

The office wall is a good idea. Thats were my favorite prop lay to rest. Take it to a frame shop and put her under glass:laughing James

Last edited: