THIS is a spinnerbait!!!

RedAllison

Reckon this Oklahoma blade will rattle one up??? :twisted evil (That's a quarter beside it for comparison)

I had a bud make em up, he bought what used to be the Billy Phillips spinnerbait co. here in Jackson after Billy passed away in 2008. That's a "Bullet head Go-Go Girl" 1/2oz with a manhole cover sized Oklahoma blade on it. Can't wait to flang em at a club tourney on KY Lake this weekend! :gone fishing

:beer:
RA

Attachments

Allyfishing

I don't know if you guys fish at night down South but up North we do quite a bit of night fishing with BIG spinnerbaits and #8 colorado blades painted black with a black skirt and a frog trailer or big grub. Of course, fluorescent line and a black lite. BIG smallies!!

msharp

Hay Red , the smallies are tearing the SPRO crankbaits up on Cherokee lake this past week !!!!:gone fishing

RedAllison

Craig, a similar night edition of this very bait is what got me onto Oklahoma blades. When Billy was still alive he made that same bait in all black, the head, skirt and blade but he used a smaller blade.

If you haven't FELT an Oklahoma blade you need to try one. They put out more vibration than CO. and IN. blades. They will literally THUMP a rod tip.

Muddy or night water where they gotta have a lil help "findin" the bait is what this blade was made for! :at the bar
RA

Allyfishing

OK, Red, you got my attention. That Oklahoma blade with more thump than a #8 Colorado!! I'm in...do they still make it as a nite bait? Where can ya buy those baits or can ya buy the Oklahoma blade somewhere?
Craig :beer: