Trailer spare

Ocktane

The Boatmate under my 2003 didn't come with a spare when i bought it. Right now the boat is down at Dennis Hoffman's and I figured it'd be a great time to go get a spare so I have one before I get it back. Tire's are Goodyear Marathon ST215/75 R14. They have a 5 bolt, 90's Ford Mustang looking rim. I dunno if these are standard tires on these trailers and I was just curious if anyone knew the actual rim sizes so I could go pick up a completed tire with rim and all while my boat is getting put back together? Anyhoo, thanks all! i understand all trailers may have different tires so I'll prolly just have to pop a wheel off when I get it back but I figured I'd ask ya'll anyhow.

Ocktane

That looks like the one. Boats at the shop though so I'd have to measure to be sure. Kinda hopin he has a spare layin' around that he can sell me when I pick her up. We shall see.

allimax

It's a 5 lug, 4 1/2" bolt circle. Most all 5 lug trailers use this. Just find a cheap steel rim with the same size tire on it at any trailer place. TSC etc.

Tray Archer

boatmate still sell the rim and will ship a complete spare tire and rim if you want a matching spare. send Jerry Jones a email with trailer Id number he responds pretty quick
Tray

h2oskiier30

Go to an auto salvage yard and get one. They came on many years worth of Ford Rangers. Tell them you want the bullet hole one, not the deer track one.