Tubing prop

JWolff

I am currently using a 26p Bravo XS for pulling the kids in the tube. It was stock last year. Got out of the hole fine but had to keep all 8 pvs open otherwise it would bog too much on holeshot. My problem is when going around 20 mph and just barely staying on plane the rpms were a little low and just didnt feel "right". Like just before you downshift your car when going up a hill.
I found an older 24p Bravo with no pvs holes. Do you guys think that will come out of the hole ok even though no pvs holes? I know I can get some installed but would be nice to keep it cheap and just abuse the prop. 1.62 gears.
I also had Robbie do his magic to my 26 this winter and have that if I dont buy the 24. And added a foil for better holeshot this winter.

scj

You should buy my Spinelli Star 4.
It's a 26 but runs more like a 25. Excellent hole shot!

Garry Hagins

Lee has my boat at the shop right now and he is trying to get my boat set-up correctly so it will run. He has ordered me a 24 Fury 4 to pull the kids on the tube with a 300XS 1.62 gears. I was told they are going to add some holes and work the prop. Lee seems to think it will come out of the hole strong. I will see when I pick up my boat on June 16th. I was surprised he went with the Fury 4.

scj

The Spinelli Star 4 is the best prop I have tried for holeshot in the 25/26" size. It runs super smooth as well.
It has set on the shelf for over a year as the SHO doesn't need to swap props to have a better holeshot or pull skiers up. Someone will get a deal on it eventually as I paid over $1000 for it and I have it listed for $500.

RiverRocket

I use a 25 bravo XS on a 300xs with 1.62. I have younger kids so we went really slow on the tube. That speed that is difficult to get them to slide out of the wake at. The prop worked really well. It can push my boat out of the hole without having to tuck the motor under. I can launch at the full trim running setting of 8 with it.

GotMyAlly

I think the fastest holeshot prop I've ran on either of my 21's was a hydromotive quad IV-X (small tube, not the X-OB) in a 25". That prop would launch the boat, even when it was under-powered.