USC "Best College team ever"

john4utvols

I was watching ESPN on Sunday and one of the guys on the College Football Final stated USC is the Best college team ever. What the F:cuss You beat a over rated Ohio State team that shouldn't even be ranked and you become the best team ever. I would almost bet by the end of the season USC will only have played 1 team that is still in the top 15, which will either be CAL or ND. And yes this year will end like the rest of them for the SEC. We will beat each other up until we have no one undefeated, just like we do every year.
By the way, I get to go watch Tim and Fl beat up on Tn this weekend. Maybe just maybe Fat Phil can pull one out of his Azz and we can turn this year around with a win. Watch out for #3 Fl I got a feeling he will get some playing time, and maybe show off some of them running moves. We have 3 guys that could rush over 100 yds a game if they got the ball. But Fat Phil thinks we need to throw 40 times a game.
Todd before you say anything I think you got to earn a ranking, and OS is just like TN we both should be out of the top 25.
I'm sorry I had to get that off my mind.

RedAllison

"...But Fat Phil thinks we need to throw 40 times a game..."

:confused::confused: John what TN team you watchin? Fatboy RUNS the damned thing to much IMHO, THATS why we been suckin like no suckness has ever sucked before. He's reached a new floor in "suckdom". :embarassed

PUT DAT SUMBEECH INDA AIR and if them boys don't catch it, MAKE EM RUN LAPS til they either catch it or drop dead tryin...
RA

jpxb2003

Red? You have got to be joking! Obviously you have watched another team. Our strength on offense is definitely our rushing and not our throwing unless you know something I don't. Thats the problem with most fans and especially TN fans these last few years. Obviously they don't know chit bout football, but they will proclaim "what I would do" all the time with absolutely no clue. For real Red, name me one team that throws the ball like you want to throw the ball and wins like you want to win? YOU CAN'T because they don't exist. Yeah you may win a game or two here and there and upset someone you shouldn't once in a blue moon but you'll end up 8-4 at best which is what you are bitching about right now!

hack02

USC is strong, but the best since sliced bread was invented, I don't think so. Ohio State was able to move the ball up and down the field on them, finishing drives and scoring was their problem. They also had alot of holding penalties that changed the whole flow of the game including reversing at least one touchdown. They're good but not that good. Alot of football left to play this year.
As far as TN; I'm not looking forward to Fla coming to town this weekend. I'll probably TVO it. I get so mad I can't watch them anymore. Look at UCLA. BYU beat them 55 to nothing. But the fumbling dropped passes assed Vols couldn't pull out a win. I didn't go to sleep that night till 1:30 in the morning. I'm still mad about it.

john4utvols

Red? You have got to be joking! Obviously you have watched another team. Our strength on offense is definitely our rushing and not our throwing unless you know something I don't. Thats the problem with most fans and especially TN fans these last few years. Obviously they don't know chit bout football, but they will proclaim "what I would do" all the time with absolutely no clue. For real Red, name me one team that throws the ball like you want to throw the ball and wins like you want to win? YOU CAN'T because they don't exist. Yeah you may win a game or two here and there and upset someone you shouldn't once in a blue moon but you'll end up 8-4 at best which is what you are bitching about right now!
I Agree with this guy RED, you must of had your tv set on another game during the UCLA game, we passed over 40 times during that game. We did run during the UAB game and look at the score, did it look good, well maybe, but you must have a running game to have a good passing game, and I believe we have 3 great running backs.

Anybody going to the game this weekend, we will be there.

Last edited:

RedAllison

ONE GAME (or even a season) does not a passing team make! :big grin

Not being a conference game, UCLA didn't matter in Fullabulls mind and what did he have to lose? It's not like he'd be dashing any serious contentions by losing an opener for show. But watch what happens with FL I betcha Fatboy won't throw it half as much, and NOT because we have good running backs, but because he's a chickenshit whose playing style is much to conservative to make it in todays SEC.

UAB? So that's the kinds of schools and games we are left to talk about now? Remember when we could talk proudly about the REAL games we had in the swamp, between the hedges, down in bear country??? :very sad

Oh yeah and in case I forgot, FIRE FATBOY NOW!!! :cuss
RA

john4utvols

Red, we will run agaisn't Fl because they can't stop it. I do agree about throwing the ball, but I want to see some long bombs. Either way I will be drunk and having some fun in K-ville.