UT AD Hamilton is GONE!!!

RedAllison

Darth VMAX

Well....I happen to agree with RA. I think Fulmer would be an excellent AD for UT.

There IS a winning history with him and SOMETHING needs to happen with UT Sports in a BAAAAAAAAD Way. They have tried some shots in the dark. Its time for them to bring back some family and rebuild.

FYI, I am not a VOL Fan, but say what you think, UT is/was a very significant school in the SEC and its PAST time for them to be significant again for the sake of the rest of the SEC schools.

RedAllison

Don't get me wrong, I was among the first begging for Fulmers firing several years before he was fired as coach. I think he simply got to comfortable and thought it was his position for as long as he wanted it, once he got so far behind the 8ball he couldn't recruit and couldn't win and even some seats started showing up empty in Neyland on Saturday (and that's a BIG HUGE MONSTER NO-NO!!!)

As for integrity and tradition, the guy bleeds orange and always has. Been there since he played on the field. I've never questioned his loyalty to the University and I think most UT fans will welcome him as AD.

A common skid-row bum would do a better job than Hamilton has over the last several years. The guy's leaving with every major mens programs under investigation or sanctions!!! :banghead :cuss
RA