WANT TO BUY 2" SPACER PLATES

badbait

Would ya settle for 1 3/4". Get a 2X4 28 inches long and cut it in half. Drill 4 holes and give it a try. If it works get off your wallet and order a new 2" spacer. If your going to live back there you got to get with the program and figure these things out.

badbait

FLYING BUTCHER

2X4

Badbait you ole dog I should have known you would come up with a Ca red neck fix!! We measured the set back at the races and at 9 1/2" it is just to close!! Saw some video of the boat runnin and she is just to wet. I CAN'T GET HER LOOSE AT ALL AND YOU KNOW I LIKE MY WOMEN LOOSE. How the heck you been doin anyway? Going up to get the trailer from the lake this weekend? Hay did your old friend that used to water ski with you ever get an Allison? Sure nice guy, never did figure out why he was hanging with ya!! Give me a call sometime and I will lie to you about how big everything is in Texas, I don't think I have your number ( I know you keep changing it so the bill collectors can't find you) my cell is 940-783-1236 call anytime (before 9 pm!!) Later

hack02

I've got a set from Bob's, I think I paid 50 bucks for them. I'll send them to you to try if you want me to. If they work I'll take 25 bucks or an interesting trade. If they don't help, send them back and we'll call it square.

FLYING BUTCHER

plates

Darn man I just bought a set and didn't have an opportunity to try them!! Forgot about all the great guys here on the board. Thanks for the offer.