Wanted: Allison SS2000 Excel

aeneas

h2oskiier30:
Thanks, excellent! I will have a look!

Rusrog:
Shipping is no problem. One month ago or so I bought a new engine from Louisville, TN and had it shipped - worked perfectly. :relax:
One has to stretch it a bit to get the best... :wink

Any white boats out there? Any red boats?

Last edited:

ZRX1

I have 2002 SS2000 Excel. That Im thinking about selling. I would call it a 9.5/10. Yellow in color, slide seat 4 seater gps speedo, nice allison trailer not used very much at all! The motor had 61 hours on it and I put a different motor on it and only used it a few times. The boat must have less than 75 hours on it! Always stored in a garage.

Thanks Tim lund9995@comcast.net

waterskipper

I have a red ss slide steer. With a 260 low hours I'd sell a boat came up for sale around me so I gotta move on it!

ZRX1

Ya, sounds like we are going on strike at work...........Toys got to go. I really love the boat

waterskipper

lotus 50... ya a 2001rr came up and thats what i wanted from the start.. allways how it goes the deal after the deal...lol.
Lee

aeneas

Ok, time for an update!
Last year I decided to reinforce my boat an run it. Put it up for sale on Monday evening and at Tuesday lunch it was sold at asking price... Kept the Merc 200xs ss sm I bought from Allison Boats (now with 17hrs on it) so I need a boat for it. Looking to buy mint SS-2000 Excel+trailer without engine.

E-mail info, pics and price to: aeneasdido@hotmail.com or PM phone number

On Tap

The one Jerry Brook has for sale on here looks pretty awesome!

Not sure if you talked with him yet?

Good Luck.

K.

aeneas

Thanks,
Yes I spoke to Jerry. Fantastic boat! Just a bit over my budget as shipping sure takes its toll... (I know I may have been cocky about that last year but after having had my new in crate Merc 200xs shipped from TN last year I know better). :embarassed If only I lived in the states... :rolleyes:

jerry book

you are going to have a real big shipping problem as the trailer will not fit into a container to go on a ship. well it will if you take the tires and fenders off, it may just fit in then

aeneas

Yes, you are right Jerry. My shipping contact says they will not stick a boat/trailer in a container but as ro-ro due to the with. I think he gave a price quote for an XR2001 a while back - that's why he knew and told me.

aeneas

The thread can be moved/closed as I have bought a boat thanks to a tip from allisonriverrat! Thank you!

Last edited: