Wanted mint allison

racerx

lOOKIN FOR A MINT ALLEY OR NEXT TO MINT.....Prefer a xr2002,,,xb2002,xr-drag,dont waste your time with any junk,please call 630 881 8574 Jeff Cleinmark

racerx

Bill wont sell,,Allison, well i am tryin to make a deal as of now with them,,ss was not a good handling boat at over 115,,so its time to move on and be safe,gettin to old..Jason down by you, just picked the ss up today he was on the edge to buy it complete with the motor,but then i backed out on the motor..How things going for yourself?

patches

i was thinking that lou's xr2001 is the yellow/white one on the home page right now. could be wrong but that it does have california registration numbers on it

racerx

Jeff Tyner call me,,need to ask you about a blue and white one.thanks

racerx

Rich yes i seen Lous boat,used to be Brandons a few times,,Lou said it was sold,well kinda sold,i will contact him next week on it to talk, if not sold,would prefer a mint bass boat instead,heck i might have my new motor 4sale and buy a twin 21 skater back...I love the drag boats have owned two of them,but there mostly only good for one thing,the room in the boat isnt the greatest for lake outings,but the cool and be the fastest sure would be...

BGohr

RacerX, I got your mint White Ally that you want, you remember, the one that handed you your a__ at three lakes, I told you could own it but you're just gonna have to quit your cryin'.......................

Last edited:

BGohr

probably give you a few grand trade in for that Rat Drag motor you just bought if need be.