WAR 2016

dubmoney

I'm in! I just ran my first Allison for the first time yesterday and am super excited!!

NorCAlly

Hey Fastglass, where has everyone been. I thought for sure I'd find some postings from Bill, Lars or John. It's been some time since I've been on the site or even hung out with y'all fine folks. Delta, Clear Lake, Shasta or wherever. I'm in.

West Coast Bull

I'm in as always! The way it's raining in Northern California Shasta will be filling up.

Last edited:

fastglass1

The lake is coming up fast. 54 feet below full pool. Should be good fishing but that like the one above.

About time to dust off the cobb webs and learn to drive my boat again. Only managed 3 trips last year. That has to change.

If get a few more interested, maybe someone close can run by Salt Creek and take a look. Maybe even see if they will have space that week.

03bignasty

image.jpeg I'm waiting to run mine dub money. It's being rigged right now. I see a couple of fellow Stroker owners are hanging over here. Lol. I've had 6 strokers but haven't been in a fast boat in 5 years. My first ally also.

fastglass1

It is coming up fast. Only down 27 feet. I have it on my calendar and should be able to make for at least a few days (Wednesday thru Saturday) but going to try for more.

fastglass1

Less than 20 feet down. Going to call Salt Creek and make a reservation.

Can wait to see everyone and do some Spotted Bass fishing.

fastglass1

Both Mike and I have contact Salt Creek and they have block off the dates for us, so make your reservations as soon as possible.

O'Brien 21

102_2799.JPG 102_2802.JPG 102_2803.JPG I just took a ride to "Salt Creek' to see the water conditions. Guess What---- I think the level is the highest since we started going to that resort. I took some pictures and will post them.

Attachments

O'Brien 21

Ihe Salt Creek resort has spots for RVs as well as cabins. It's really a great place for all of us. What type of "camping did you have in mind? We generally put Pinkie out somewhere by himself. Some of us bring their MH, others use the cabins.