WAR 2016

dubmoney

Come up to Shasta on when we are there in may and we will give her a look see. I am sure with all the experience among us we can get her sorted out, or at least put you on the path to getting her dialed in. What model, moter etc. Start a thread for your set-up. We like to help out.

mmalinao

Thanks dubmoney, but I have a BBT tournament that weekend at Clearlake. As you suggested, I started a new thread in Meet Ups. Thanks again! Mike

NorCAlly

Hey NorCally,

I like in the South Bay and have owned an Ally since November and I'm really struggling understanding how to drive her at speeds higher than 65mph. Any chance you would be up for a meet-up to show me how to get around chine walking?

Thanks Mike
Hey Mike,

Sure, I can meet up with you. I have a tournament this weekend, but can meetup the following weekend or even during the week if you're available.

George

SLOmofo

Come up to Shasta on when we are there in may and we will give her a look see. I am sure with all the experience among us we can get her sorted out, or at least put you on the path to getting her dialed in. What model, moter etc. Start a thread for your set-up. We like to help out.
What he said. Note there is a week end at both ends of the rally plus the week in between.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Where's PINKIE!!??

Might fly out there for it. Water looks great. Even though looking at it is all I'd be able to do.
If anyone needs help with setup, I'd be happy to offer my 15 years of inexperience to lend a hand--now reinforced by Eastern Tennessee Allison University. We have at last count, 36 Allisons on my lake here alone (Watts Bar).

The former Pacific fleet is back up to five. I'm only into the best of the best these days.

West Coast Bull

Nice new boat Lou. That would be awesome to have you back around the kitchen and lake. The lake should be full with plenty of fun.

SLOmofo

Lou, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart,

just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly"policies.

One day the boss called him into the office fora talk.

"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-upjob when you finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

“Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.”

“Yes sir, I understand your concern and I will try harder.”

Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment,

“I know you're retired from the US NAVY. What did they say to you there if you showed up in the morning late so often?"

The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled.

He chuckled quietly, then said with a grin,

"They usually saluted and said,

'Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?'"

cj707

Cool a boat rally with no boats. Just a couple strokers. Guess I'll just bring my RC boat

cj707

Oh yeah. He sank my little red one. Then I wrecked my big yellow one. Good times! It would be nice to see you Lou. Pinkie is lurking. We took his keyboard away for his own good.

West Coast Bull

Lars you better give "bad bait" the other Allison free boat less wonder a call. Donny called him and bill said he did not remember that I talked to him. Lol. I heard he was really good at carp fishing now

DONNY

Talk to john he is coming. and I should be there as well. Party time!!!!!!!!!!!

fastglass1

Do we have a sign up list for dinners?

I am in for Thursday night. Bringing some potato salad and Apple crisp,

O'Brien 21

When I spoke w/Pinkster, he said he will be coming. As usual, his mouth was 20 seconds ahead of the brain!:confused::confused::confused: Also I ran into George last night and he will be coming as well. I guess that makes 2 more Allisons for the Stroker Rally

Attachments

West Coast Bull

Doesn't John have a Astro bass boat that he can bring? I can bring something for dinner.it would be nice to know if the Allison owner need a special diet ? They probably haven't had a Coors Light sense the last rally in 2013

O'Brien 21

It is/was a Stratos fish & ski. Of course, it was the fastest boat on the water!:blah:

O'Brien 21

Well guys, just got off the phone with the "Washington Wonder" AKA Pinkie, he's just about wetting himself, like he does, about getting together again. He's staying the entire week because the extra night only figures out to an extra $20. That means that you guys that will only be there for a few days can stay with him only problem, he talks alot. He promises not to cuddle. I sent a message to Jay and Kevin to let them know of THE event. (The Allison guys will be at Salt Creek again this year(lots of water) and want you there as well. the 15 thru the 21st. Spoke w/ John & he misses you!) msg I sent to Kevin.
Boy It will be great to see you guys again. I'm going back to the lake on the 12/13th.:):):)

He might not bring the SCREAMING STRATOS. Boy what a letdown.:(

O'Brien 21

I just thought!!! Please, someone show up early!!!! Otherwise I will have him bugging me till you guys show up.

fastglass1

Sure wish I could get there earlier. Flying to Boston this coming Monday and then back on Friday. It will take the weekend to get ready and then a couple of day at work to get things back on track. Then I get to go to Shasta.

SLOmofo

Just made reservations. Please help me, save me! ! ! John will be there, I will be the only one for him to talk to. I know I'll make him talk to Chris, that'll drive him crazy...er