WAR 2018

fastglass1

If we stick to the normal timeline, the 2018 Rally would be the week of May 13th to May 20th. Does that work for everyone?

There were a number of guys talking about going back to Lake Shasta next year. If we have agreement on that, I can contact Salt Creek and get us setup.

Looking forward to another great year, but still have a lot going this year. :)

dubmoney

Works for me, and I am still kicking myself for missing out on the last one. I am in.

fastglass1

Not much response but I went ahead and have us penciled in for May 13th to May 20th.

FYI: New managers again this year. I guess Marv and Donna are retiring. The new managers will be Aubrey and Nick and they have 2 small sons.

I continue to work with them once we get closer to the actual dates.

dubmoney

Bob, I got a fat shaft lower unit, do you have any props you want to sell or would let me demo?

fastglass1

I am down to 2 props. A 30 Performer 3 blade that was cut and runs more like a 32. I also have a 30 Performer 4 Blade. Both have pushed my boat to 94.8 multiple times.

With only 2, I don't like lending them out but would be willing to get together sometime and letting you test them.

West Coast Bull

How about a roll call ? Who's boat is still running? We had some not working last year. Shasta should be fun this year. Any new boat or boaters going ?

dubmoney

I melted my motor down.... It is at JSRE now getting patched back togeather. Hopefully I will get it back in time. I should be good to go.

fastglass1

Boat is sitting, wait for some better weather. River is high and muddy.

I need to contact Salt Creek and let them know we are still planning to be there the week of May 13th.

Lake is still about 45 ft low but should fill nicely over the next couple of months.

fastglass1

All, Everything is setup for Salt Creek May 13 to the 20th.

Please contact;
Diane King
Reservation Manager
510-648-7329

Let's also get a list going with those attending, dates attending, and food.

Bob

West Coast Bull

You know I will be there and will cook one or two days.
Seems like everyone is on FB these, Donny was talking about making a page

West Coast Bull

7D9C85A4-65C4-4219-AB98-3F2BD181A70D.jpeg Gary you can’t just win all the fishing tournament money and trophy and not come back for us to get even. You have three or four boats just pick one or bring them all.

SLOmofo

I've slept since then...butt if I remember correctly my Champion was the prize in that tournament...You all forced me to go all out and win at any cost. Lucky for me the boat floated, started and ran.
That is after having to repair the motor home so I could drive home. Couldn't have done it without John's help and guidance. That and Jean's telling me I was F"d to try to press the thing apart and back together again, special tools required.
I think this year I'll throw the Crawdad on the back of the motor home and fish out of it. Got a 3.0 on the back and a 12 volt on the front. Fished a club tournament out of it many years ago, it's been hanging in the garage since.

dubmoney

imagejpeg_0.jpg my mota is back together and headed back to me. I used to be jealous of the other xb03 with 300 hp.