well it's that time again!

flatout

Again this year my brother and I are going after those giant 6 lb plus smallmouth on Lake Simcoe. The tournament was called the Crackle Cup but for the last few years has been known as the BPS Simcoe Open. Now Im talking five fish weighing average 6 lb each. The first team to get 30 lb will win a cool $7,500,00 bonus. So far the 30 lb mark has been missed by a hair. Last year was own with 29.3 lb and the year before was 29.9 lb. Our best weight was 27.3 lb. with a 7.18 lb toad. We have them figured out and this year we are going for it. I will keep you posted.
Howard..

RedAllison

30# sacks of brown fisheez??? :gasp :cuss DAMMIT BOY what time I needta meetcha atda ramp inda mornin?

I been sittin here thinkin about a winter time trip to Dale Hollow in Jan or Feb nextyear. I know the days of 30# sacks is prolly past on that lake (the fish are there but they lots more pressure on the biguns) but I got a sickness for likin skinny line, heavy clothes and light tackle used on steep, rocky banks. :gone fishing

SET DA DAYUM HOOK, :cool
RA

meanmusky

hey howard that sounds like a lot of fun . good luck and i hope you break 30 lbs ! I caught some small mouth in the rideau this year and those fish are a blast. i'm still learning to drive the xb2003 and am comfortable in the mid sixties but did manage 71 one time. got to control the :cusschine walking. :big grin

flatout

Hey Marco!!! A little advice on driving the 03. Use less trim. Only trim it up until you are comfortable, and always trim down (slowly) when coming off the throttle. That boat has seen upper 80s and occasionaly touched 90 with a tailwind.
Howard...