What can I say!!!!!!

motobuffy

With none of my skin in the game, I'm thinking it will likely set a record for the most points scored in a national championship game. The Sooner's O line looks like 5 All Pros and gives Bradford time to suit up in the pocket or gives the RBs a five yard start before they have to make a move. I also remember how well Venable's defense looked against West by God Va.'s option last year. West Va isn't in Florida's league either. 67-62; you pick em.

Crazyoz

Banned
Good luck to ya Brack but it dont look good. Florida just beat a true #1 team and remember Florida hasnt had a touchdown scored on them is 6 consecutive games coming into the SEC Championship game.:gasp Them sooners havent even seen a team as good as either of them and they sure aint played one. It aint going to be pretty but hey you never no. Well that is if you play in the SEC :smile:smile

countrycoolio

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!
I wif ya brack. Dont pay any attention to these SEC folks. They just jealous cause they have lost their status as the powerhouse conference.

Crazyoz

Banned
BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!
I wif ya brack. Dont pay any attention to these SEC folks. They just jealous cause they have lost their status as the powerhouse conference.
What the heck are talking about Coolio, The SEC rules. Two out of the last three National championships where won by SEC teams and it is fixing to be three out of four. Our worst team is in a bowl game and look at how many we have going to bowl games. Aint no comparison out there as far as Conferences go. It is us TENNESSEE fans that are jealous cause we aint one of teams in the mix. By the way man it is good to here from ya I was begining to wonder if you were still around. Hope everything is going well.

See Ya

Oz

countrycoolio

spin it how u want to. The big 12 or at least the big12 south is the powerhouse this year. As far as bowl games go there are so many these days u really got to suk to not go to a bowl game.
Good to be back on here. The new baby has kept us jumping with little free time. I see where yours started walking recently. That sounds exciting I can't wait to see our little man do it

Crazyoz

Banned
I hear ya on the free time issue but it is all worth it. They grow up fast so ya catch ever second you can when they are little. Hope to see you guys at the fast pass this year. It is going to be fun.

hack02

GT / LSU was lousy, LSU put a butt whippin on em.
SEC 1 (OLE MISS), Big 12 0 (Texas Tech).
The Utes of Utah came to play. A hard hitting game.