Where is Badbait

R

Redding XB21

He has been spending time in Wash. DC. I think he is going to be the next EPA Cabinet member.:razz:razz:razz

allisonriverrat

just spoke to him the other day. he is been busy building his new play pin. he was wondering what happened to the web site.

GFinch

Good! I'm glad to hear he's O.K. Don't want to have to wait till I get to the other side to KICK HIS..... Gene! :razz

R

Redding XB21

I guess that I'll just have to give that crazy guy a call:rolling eyes

GFinch

I talked to stinkbait twice today. He has a CHEEP cell phone and it cut out while I was asking where the heck he had been. He said Almanor, I think the cat house was raided, John was right. He was nice enough to call me back, reversed the charges, when he got home.

R

Redding XB21

"Ol" Badbait is in his Fortress of Solitude workig on some more tricks for us '21 owners I hope.
Sunday at Trinity, 32 deg. blast off. #4 out, 1 guy asked, "how fast were you 2 going when you passed us?" Good old Kieth said it looked like they were standing still. #1 out said the rooster tail just kept getting smaller and smaller.:wink
The 4 of us made a 20 Mile run, no gloves :banghead:banghead I had cleaned out the boat:embarassed
It pulled the 28 chopper II at 2000+ elev just fine!!!

Thanks Bill

DONNY

Hey bill where did you buy that fish at. Gene so how fast were you going can be more than 50mph.

R

Redding XB21

Ole Donny boy, I did 1 or turns to get to the main lake and then "let her eat". I was running 5800+ rpm and just listening to the hull talking to me.:big grin
Untill the hands went numb,(no gloves) things were fine then it got a little rocky & rolly while I was warming 1 hand.
Man, this boat rocks:blah blah blah
We were at our spot awhile before the next boat made it 20 miles up the lake.
You might think about coming over to the "A" side of life!!

DONNY

you know gene it take real money to be come a A boat owner. I am just not there yet, someday maybe I will be a A boat ower. you know it allway better to want than have.

love
donny chu

badbait

If Donny bought an A boat he wouldn't have any extra money to buy the fixins for those great Margaritas at the Rally.

DONNY

You tell them bill good stuff don't come cheap.

love
donny b boat

J

John Richied

Donny... keep that badazz Bullet and bring on the Margaritas!

Is it May yet... what's takin' so frickin' long. :laughing