which prop?

JOEALLY

Guys, I'm sure this has been addressed a million times, but I can't remember. I have a XB 2003 / 200XS. I don't have time to test a lot of props, and thought I'd ask what is best for this setup with tourney load. I fish 99% of the time, carry 7 rod/reel combos, 5 planos, worm bag, 2 batteries, 24qt. cooler, etc.
Just trying to save some time and aggravation, any thoughts?
Oh, I'm running 14.5 setback (9" fixed, 5.5" cmc hydro) and 27 trophy.
Looking for decent hole shot and best top end.

J

John Richied

Looking for decent hole shot and best top end... a 26 Chopper II would be SWEET!

XXXrunninYYY

28 Hydromotive OT4 with extra vents...call Todd at Hydromotive he will hook ya up...a better heavy boat carrying, all around fishing prop I haven't seen.

xb2003

I have Joe a 28 quad IV for him to try. We just can't get together to run it.

brotherxb03

In the heat of the summer,and jumping up where there are grass beds on a thru hub wheel I wouldn't go over a 25 pitch wheel. A 26 maybe on a small like a trophy or hydro. I have a 2.5 200 carb and running a 27 tempest plus when it's early or late before it gets hot the hole shot is good but during the heat of the day getting up in a grassy area you i have to pick the jack plate all the way up just to get up. with my 25 tempest or 24 edge it gets up good or with my 28 chopper.