Who tournament fishes from 21 pro sport?

JOEALLY

I've owned and tournament fished from 3 different xb2003s and 1 xb2002 in the past.

The 21 pro sport looks to be a larger version of the xb2003 generally speaking but I've never been in one of them.

After a few years owning saltwater boats, I'm a serious buyer in the market for a 21' Allison to start fishing tournaments again - mainly my son fishing in a high school club that is getting pretty serious in our area.

So, I've been looking for a 21' bassport or pro, 2+2 is first choice because my wife and daughter don't bass fish but love to boat and play, but I've been considering the 2 seater as well.

With all of that said, I really haven't given much thought to the pro sport to this point because the side step on my xb2003s was never my favorite set up although it was more of a mental aggravation than an actual hindrance.

The pro sport certainly looks to be the best set up for the wife and daughter, but the fishing is first and foremost.

So, does anyone fish semi-seriously, local, club or trail tournaments in a 21 pro sport? Your thoughts?

Thanks for any info.

Last edited:

JOEALLY

Tim, right now I can't fish from an Allison ... because I can't seem to buy one LOL! I've been 2nd on a couple recently but that doesn't help.

Good thing I'm such a patient guy o_O:D