World Record Smallmouth Bass Caught

RedAllison

First I don't believe a 12# smallie could be grown in CA, but if in fact it DID it AINT this one!!! I saw this link on another site yesterday. Blowup that photo, it's the classic "Roland Martin pose" where the fish is crammed into the camera while the angler stands arms fully extended, behind the fish. LOL look at the dudes fingers compared to his face, if he had held dat fish close to his chest then his fingers are bigger than Regfrigerator Perrys!

And besides the fish itself just aint NEARLY as fat as a 12#er would be. Anyone gotta link for the recent near 10# smallie caught in CA? That fish looks like a Richard Simmons video casting star. The Canuck fish looks like about a 6#er.

I think the folks who were actually took were the folks that broke the original story. I don't think they are fishermen!!!
RA

pickwickangler

Ifn he ate it, I bet he didnt own the equipment it woulda took to wind in a 12 pound smallmouth. They all the time down here at my creek talkin about catchin 10 and 12 pound largemouth and alls they gots is a zebco with at best the 10 pound test that came on the reel back in tha 90s. Later