Wtb 2003 pst asap

gaf11

I sold my 2003 PST about 3 years ago and have regretted it ever since. I am looking to buy immediately a RED/Porsche Red I believe it's called 2003 Pro Sport....would like to get the Tourney edition, but not that picky. I don't care what year it is. Doesn't matter the type trolling motor or electronics. With a motor or not isn't that important either. If it has a 225 Merc that would be even sweeter however. Not looking for any other color but Red with maybe black wings. Not interested any in other color combinations right now. Please eamil me at gaf11@ms.metrocast.net or call 662 538 1339. Budget is up to $24,500.00 on a purchase. If anyone can turn me in the right direction of this color I'll pay them a finders fee even as I want another one bad...as if you can't tell! Txs again

85allison

Go to reynolds racing and marine website. There is the best red one I have ever seen over there. It is the best deal out there.

gaf11

Called on the one at Reynolds Marine. Very clean, but I'm working on buying just the boat and trailer. We'll see how this works out. Also found a 1997 today in Fla with a 250 XS for $19,500 that was really sweet. Txs for the information folks.

h2oskiier30

I hear that Stanton's old boat is for sale without power. Clean as a whistle when Stanton had it, and hasn't been run much by the current owner.

FLYING BUTCHER

a guy goes under kcbullet on fastbass has my old 2003 year model 2001 for sale really nice boat pm me if you need any info good luck

gaf11

I appreciate the help on finding a 2003 from everyone. I found one today I got thru a bank repossesion auction out in CA. 2002 2003 Prosport/Tandem trailer- even red and black like I was hoping to buy...has no electronics or trolling motor or jack plate, but picked it up for $15,450. A steal of a deal! Only think that sucks is the drive out there and back. I called and was trying to get a price on having it shipped back to MS where I live. One guy wanted 2300 bucks!!!! Ouch. I'll drive! Thanks again guys for your help and information. I know I saw some pretty Allison's the last week or so around the country. Good luck with your sell on each rig!

bassracr

I appreciate the help on finding a 2003 from everyone. I found one today I got thru a bank repossesion auction out in CA. 2002 2003 Prosport/Tandem trailer- even red and black like I was hoping to buy...has no electronics or trolling motor or jack plate, but picked it up for $15,450. A steal of a deal! Only think that sucks is the drive out there and back. I called and was trying to get a price on having it shipped back to MS where I live. One guy wanted 2300 bucks!!!! Ouch. I'll drive! Thanks again guys for your help and information. I know I saw some pretty Allison's the last week or so around the country. Good luck with your sell on each rig!
might try putting a posting on www.uship.com . let some transporters bid on the job, might save you some time and trouble