WTB Allison GT-20

Casey G

I'm starting to think about a 2nd boat for when Corbin gets older and have always liked the looks of the GT-20's. I'm in no hurry since he's only 4 months old, but I thought it would be a good idea to put this out here since their starting to get pretty rare. I would just need the hull and trailer, but I would take one with a motor if it has a decent powerhead. I don't care what the accent color is, but I would prefer the base hull color to be white. if anybody knows of one or one that is restorable would you please keep me in mind.

Thanks,
Casey (281)235-5044

Last edited:

SSTOM

My old one maybe for sale I know it needs some bottom work and a floor but the transom has been re placed. I'll call the guy and see if he want's to get rid of it if interested. Tom

Casey G

that would be great, do you have any pics and about how much would be asking? hull and trailer only i hope?

ziemer

Maybe shoot Rich Martin an email too. I know he still has his old one. His screenname is RNM018. (His was the one pictured on the Allison Owners home page before your's was there. :wink)

Casey G

I finally found one and will be picking it up in a couple of weeks. it's going to be a fairly big project that I'm sure will take me a over a year to complete. I will photograph and document the entire process and post it in the restoration forum as I go

82alli

What year is it? I finished rebuilding my 1986 last year.