WTB Super Sport

Scott Gilmore

Once again I'm looking for a nice clean SS2000 W/O power. Don't really want to drive Texas Or Florida but will for the right boat. Scott 517 749 2023 (Michigan):big grin

Scott Gilmore

Sorry Scott mine is red and I know you don't red lol I think I know we're one is hiding I will let you know
Michael, you're right Red would be my last pick, but I'd look @ a SUPER clean one. If you can find me one I'm not aware of I'd appreciate it !! Thanks !! Scott

aeneas

Just for the record: a well polished red Allison SS looks angry and evil and attracts a lot of attention including from women... I have first hand experience! A russian model I took out this summer said (Nikolaj*, promise me to never sell this boat) :big grin

* My name is Nils and I guess in russian that is Nikolaj...

whipper

haha if I knew how to double quote Jeff and Daves comments would be hear with a big smile. good one Dave..:big grin

As far as a Sweet SS that one from an Allison Rally pic from the plant tour a few years back White with black and gold trim at the stern was a wicked looking SS. i wonder what happen to that one? I found a pic.

Last edited: