XTB-21 or XB 21 2+2 (WANTED)

newell

Please let me know if you have one or know where one is at. Would perfer one with a couple of years on her.

Thanks, ya'll!!

allisonriverrat

call allison. they have one they bought one that needed minor repairs and are fixing. i looked at it friday. looks awesome and not even finished yet. it is a 2+2. white with red wings.

newell

Thanks, I checked w/ them this morning. They said they had a Red/White one but it was already sold and believe that the gentlemen has already picked it up.

I appreciate the lead though!! Please keep them coming.

newell

Hey all, I appreciate all the feedback thus far. And, sorry to those that I have not responded to yet.

I am looking for one around the $18-$21K for a family member. They are torn between a Allison and the Ranger "Fisherman" 620VS 4 seater.

Age of boat is not a issue as much as is the condition.

bigtis

I've got a 1988 XTb-21, that I can put a fresh 280 ROS on. 985-255-9591. Let me know something. The boat is really nice, the botttom of the boat hasn't got a chip on a strake.:beer:

papascruggs

Howdy, There is a 92 xtb21 white with red stripes boat and trailer for sale in Okla City,Okla. on Scream and Fly under 20ft boats.he goes by Duramax.boat and trailer real nice looking.