xtb21 fuel tank

mtolley

anybody with an xtb that can read the model number on your fuel tank id love to have it. want to replace the tank in mine(aluminum 20gal) and want to go to a plastic tank, the largest that i can get in the hole. ie noticed on the few others ive seen pics of that its a moeller tank but thats all i could tell. i appreciate the help! mt

silverfox

I am able to read my nbrs with a light.The model nbr is 3011,The serial nbr is 92-89659.Hope this helps.
Silverfox
Lanny Banks

jdm90

mt - can't find a model # on my tank - all I can make out is the serial # 89-16316 and 24 gallon capacity. It is a Moeller tank.
Good Luck

mtolley

the 24 gal is what im looking for. ive looked at moeller brand tanks but havent seen one that has the right deminsions or fuel fill locations. i wonder if it was made for allison, like a custom item? im not sure of the # that silverfox gave me cus im not sure what brand. the pic helps immensely, wish i could get a model number though as it will make the search much easier,but ill work with what i can get. thanks! and merry christmas to you all! mtolley

Blue Gray in PA

Unfortunately mine's sleeping the winter away underground so I cannot get any numbers but it is a plastic Moeller tank with 24 gals. capacity. I would like to have a bigger tank but as you know, getting it in and out is limited by the hatch opening. Let me know if you find a bigger tank or if you still need a model number come early April cause I'll have mine out by then.

silverfox

My tank is a plastic 30 gal capcity by moeller in a 93 xtb.Hope this helps.
Lanny
Silverfox