xtb21 refresh questions

fastallison21

I'm doing several new things to my xtb,i installed new factory carpet 2yrs ago and its still in great shape,but it just needs a great wash,so my question to u all is what you recommend to wash it with. Also my other question is,and F2008 may have the answer,what does the seat bracket for the passenger bucket look like. The bracket I'm talking about does not allow the seat to swivel. Thanks for any replies

F2008

........Also my other question is,and F2008 may have the answer,what does the seat bracket for the passenger bucket look like. The bracket I'm talking about does not allow the seat to swivel. Thanks for any replies
Sorry Jerry, I know nothing about the XTB21 other than they're a cool looking boat. Send Nick (Oktane) a PM, he has, or had an XTB I believe.

Dave Hensley

I'm doing several new things to my xtb,i installed new factory carpet 2yrs ago and its still in great shape,but it just needs a great wash,so my question to u all is what you recommend to wash it with. Also my other question is,and F2008 may have the answer,what does the seat bracket for the passenger bucket look like. The bracket I'm talking about does not allow the seat to swivel. Thanks for any replies
I think you are talking about the XB2003 spider and matching plate for the bucket seat. Those have detents that allow the bucket to swivel but when straight ahead position and weight in it it will not rotate.

whipper

i always just lift the trailer high at the bow make sure the drain plug is open and high pressure wash the carpet in side the boat. i have a little pressure washer and add some Dawn dish soap in there if theres fish smell i want out. Seems to work. Carpets are 15 years old and still look great. i never wear shoes in mine ever though. I think that helps. If your going to wear shoes have a dedicated pair of deck shoes in the boat that never leaves the boat is what ive always been told. That way you get no out side crap in the boat that will wear the carpets. no wood to rot so hose away. Just watch electronics make sure battery is unpluged.