Y'all are in trouble now!!!

TN XB-21

I told RA after he shot it with that muzzle loader of his to tie a chain around it with an anchor and dump it in deep water but would he listen to me....nnnooooooo()()() !! Now I hear the Feds are in Jackson, TN looking for him.

Better run Jim:cry:!!

Leigh

The paper said that it had lost a lot of weight and probaly starved and got too cold. I geuss he didn't like good ole catfish.

Yellowallison

HeY RED!!!! Yu need to hurry up and order YUR new TENN plates!!

Last edited:

BigRedAlli

Actually, I think they need to look at Kevin...I'm prety sure he brought it up from Fla. when he came up for the Rally this year :lol:

Marty

JR

I hate the thought that I am going to have to go through all that trouble again for a replacement...
JR

RedAllison

DAMN man I thought that thing would NEVER die. I had to keep dropping all those M-80s in the water on top of it. I woulda just shot it fulla holes but bein it was in McKeller Lake in front of the Port of Memphis I didn't want to cause a ruckus!!!

I tried to tie a rope around it and drag it out into the river and let the current take it too Nawlins but the rope wouldn't stay on that fat, slimy bassturd!!!
RA

ps,
For those that don't know, McKeller Lake (where the nasty thing was found) contains the Nonconnah Creek drainage which is the drainage for about 60% of Memphis proper. Steel barges rust out quicker down there in that water, nevermind some swimming pile of blubber in cold water.

David Shook

Blubber,
That's one pile of chit I won't have to worry about grinding through, I'm sorry I really don't worry about anything but it could scrub some time off your top speed.
Shook

Paul nichols

I hit a dead cow many years ago with a duck boat. It had been dead and floating for a long time, when we hit it the cow deflated...LOL.

Paul

RedAllison

ROFLMFAO, Paul that's truly one of those "Truth is MUCH funnier and stranger than fiction" kinda stories. I don't think that even Jeff Foxworthy coulda come up with somethin like that... "If you've EVER hit a dead cow with a duck boat..."

I DO know what coots look like after they have tried to fly under a ProSport that was doin about 70!!!
RA

Paul nichols

LOL...The sad thing is we hit the cow to see what would happen...the ducks weren't flying real well that day, but the flys were...LOL.

Paul