Yamaha Steering wings...

Rusrog

Yamaha Steering wings
Just curious if anyone has a set of race type cable & pulley steering wings for a Yamaha V-6. I am just examining my options right now but may be in the market for a set. I know I'll probably end up going to HydroTec but just curious if anyone has a set for sale or has a set that they could take some pics of to see if I can make them work for what I am thinking about.

Thanks in advance,

Russ

hack02

Larry Owens on here has a Yamaha powered 2001. If I remember correctly he had someone make a set for him. If he doesn't see this pm him, I'm sure he can help.

Yellowallison

Russ..... Mike Clemons ODBA tech man makes nice looking - wings plates..just another ave!! :smile

Larry XR2001

I have a set 1/4 steel plates that we made first to be sure we had every thing right. After we test run them for a while we made the set I use out Alum. If you want to use them to try something give me a call. (423-312-0498)

Larry

Mr. Scary

Nick Winski at Wintech. They bought all of my parents Nydahl Steering business and can set you up. They have patterns for Yamaha steering bars and can sell you a complete system.

262-662-0892

Big Bend, WI

Rusrog

I have a set 1/4 steel plates that we made first to be sure we had every thing right. After we test run them for a while we made the set I use out Alum. If you want to use them to try something give me a call. (423-312-0498)

Larry

Thanks Larry. I have looked at the pics of your boat and I am interested to hear more. I will be giving you a call sometime this week.

Nick Winski at Wintech. They bought all of my parents Nydahl Steering business and can set you up. They have patterns for Yamaha steering bars and can sell you a complete system.

262-662-0892

Big Bend, WI
Thanks for the tip! I'll be giving Nick a call as well!