YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were back Online and rolling!!

Yellowallison

Thanks PCKEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy NEW YEaR!!! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell T- girl HEY!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
HEY YELLAER!!

GLAD this finally WORKED and yu TURNTUP!!

GOT-R-DUN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yellowallison

HEY XXXXXruninYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LULU!!!!

Lizten HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatz YUz NeedZ to do iz QuIt siTTin rouNd suCking yUr thUmB and worry bout where YELLar iz....... Yu needz to StARTz geTTIN reaDy fOr yo AZZ WHIPPIN from PINKIE when he getz hiz new KINGKONG GPI 280 with Exspermental JSRE INJecTION!!!!!!!!!

if YU SCARED LULU .... itz OK jus call 1800-BABYRUS!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hack02

XY is being really quite about whats in store for the Pinkie this year. It's the quite ones you have to watch. Speak softly and carry a big stick.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey MILKCARTON!! Yu don't worry none about XkickinsummorehineyY...Yu better lissen to that QUIET sound....the calm before tha storm....becuz A-MAN is rigging somethin SPECIAL just for YU!

And meanwhile.....Master-Baitor is whipping up some kinda airplane called an STD or somethin to whup up on XrunnninY! So yeah X/Y is in the FORTRESS doing a lil SUMTHIN.. :twisted:

J

John Richied

Lou, that's badbait to YOU.... and baby, you got another thing comin!

Bill (Badbait) has an appointment with the X humpin Y driver.. nad (and NADS baby) that's all I have to say about that... hehehe :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

J

John Richied

"Pinky's wurst NIGHTMARE" my arse (one upped ya), Bill took your place... You two hash it out... my $ is on the old man with the STD! Ill I will settle for third place, but I won't have to scratch and sniff :p :p :p

Let's Drag Baby!

J

John Richied

We are going to be having more fun then the law should allow, but they gotta catch us first... :lol:

fishmesser

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:22 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW i am SOOO skeered of WrunninZ....maybe have a litte surprize werked out before then
]I know what it is........................................Hahahahahahahahahahahahah[/quote]