YellowAllison (Scott Vickery) is a.........

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Pretty good fella. In Febuary my heavy foot cost me my 200. I burnt a piston and ruined a dang good motor. I got to ask'in around and Scott offered to help me find a motor. At first I was looking to get a 225 but, he in his words..."Lit a go fast fire under my ***!".......and talked me into a 260. Said I was just gonna want more later may as well go ahead and get the 260. He hooked me up with Rick Conklin. Great guy also and a member of this board. He in turn got me in touch with Bill Henderson (another great guy). Bill and Rick took time to come up with enough parts and pieces to build me a 260. So, I'd like to thank all these guy's for helping me and making sure I didnt get any junk and taking care of a fellow Allison owner. Thats what this board is all about looking out for each other. So, I like to say thanks to all envolved.

P.S. Now I have another problem. I liked it so much I wish I had a lighter boat to put it on.........O no.........next it will be a drag......................

Last edited:

Yellowallison

THANKS K DAWG!!!!!!!! :beer:

Glad I was able to Help ya....:very happy:very happy

RedAllison

DON'T go praisin Scotty in public, he gotta bignuff head as it is! :big grin

Yep I seez a XB02 Comp inyo near future...
RA

ps
Now we just need to get Jeffro Brazil to buy your XB03. :cool

RedAllison

Yeah he tole me the same thing, (He wantin to smoke yo azz Neal! :LMAO: ) but I bet if he could getta deal on a good 03 he'd take one.

:beer:
RA