YO AllyCHICKin

Yellowallison

Wherez my DAGGUM T-shirt!!!!!!!!

Yu didn't spend my 30 bucks on one those lil things that wiggles for AMAN fatherz day gift did YU!! cause he sure sounded like PINKIE on the phone yesterday :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ALLISONMAN

she still waiting on yer check and then making sure it dont bounce back to fla!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hack02

YA you not only missed a t-shirt you also missed Catfish and this year Coconut Creme Pie. Mmmm Mmmmm.
XY Lou bought dinner for 64 people that night. His generosity is overwhelming.

ALLISONCHICK

HEY SKEERED VICORY!!!! IF YOU WASNT SO SKEERED TO COME TO THE RALLY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT BY NOW!

IT WILL GO OUT IN THE MAIL NEXT WEEK. THIS IS MY LAST WEEK AT MY JOB. NEXT WEEK I WILL OFFICIALLY BE MOVING TO GREENSBORO. I WILL GO BY THE POST OFFICE AND SEND IT OUT PROBABLY ON MONDAY.

FOR THE REST OF YOU THAT I NEED TO MAIL, YOUR WILL GO OUT THEN AS WELL.

Yellowallison

and this year Coconut Creme Pie
Rub it in Hackie.. cause Yu know the only real reason I go to rally every year is for Pauls Catfish house - Coconut Cremme PIE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes that was very nice of LULU to buy everyones Dinner!

But after being freinds with LULU for the last 4-5 yrs... and seeing a few things he done for me and others - it doesn't surprise me at all!
:p :p :p :p

Yellowallison

YO ALLY- HEN!!!!!!!

Congrads on moving to ALLYMAN county!!!!! :p :p - Yall make a great couple for sure!!

2nd.... just hang on to my shirts and I'll get them from YA at the WEDDING or next ODBA race which ever is FiRST!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ALLISONCHICK

IF I HAD TO GUESS, I THINK ANOTHER ODBA RACE WILL COME BEFORE THE WEDDING!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK A-MAN?????????

I WILL MAIL THE OUT!! YOU WONT BE AT KINGSTON AND I'M AFFRAID THAT I WILL FORGET THEM WHEN WE REALLY DO GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

Yellowallison

10-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget to send me my lil SURPRISE Gift that Aman doesn't knwo abouT!

I still promise not to tell or show any one!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

J

John Richied

Yo AllyCHICK’n…. :p :p :p Yeller, I thought you were callin’ out Bryan for a drag race.

Lou’s generosity is overwhelming… I still can’t believe he loaned me a powerhead for the rally, WHAT A GUY! That is one pissed-off engine too…
Today was Lou’s mother’s funeral; I hope all went as well as can be expected. He’s definitely a special guy and I can’t help but believe his mother had something to do with that.

Ally Chick,
Have the tee-shirts and hats been mailed out yet?
I think my mail-carrier thinks I'm stalking her, please send them before I get thrown in jail.
Thanks,
Pat Williams
Cedar Rapids, Ia

Yellowallison

HEY ALLY - HEN !!!!!!! Can I get a shipping confirmation # please......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey-- don't yu throw out any of 38DDMICHELLE's bra when yur moving IN! Send to me and I use them as LIFT STRAPS at the races... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thanks again for the kind wishes and support in this difficult time!!! You guys (and gals) are the BEST!! :)