YO ALLYDaDDY.........BABYSHOWER??

Yellowallison

When and where isa lil ALLYGIRL's BABYSHOWER.....???????

- I've got a CASE of XXX DIAPERS, PICTURE of UNCLE YELLAR, and a YEALLAR MOMO wheel with trim buttons :big grin ....

- Rumor has it UNCLE LULU ordered her a NEW PINK SS2000/280SS...

- UNcle RANGERluvinFIREMAN wants to send her RANGER HAT .....

- uncle HACKIE,KEV,and RED and AUNT LIEGH and otherz want to send gifts????

We need sum :big grin :big grin details ???

Last edited:

ALLISONMAN

yeah!!!!! allychick had a shower this weekend but i was out fishing a bfl!!!!! and then sunday fished another t-ment!!!!!! but yall can all send some donations to allisonman just pm me for the address!!!!!!! and scott you babydaddy money is due also i had to prebuy some formula and pampers the other day!!!!!!

actually i need donations to get my #$%* cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so this dont happen again!!1

Last edited:

Yellowallison

and scott you babydaddy money is due also i had to prebuy some formula and pampers the other day!!!!!!
HOLD ON now..... I'm like HOWARD STERNs and that OTHER DUDE for the ANNA NICOLE BABY DADdy deal!

I'm waitin on the DNA or see if if has HAIR or NOT! :big grin :big grin :big grin

fishnfireman

Now that's funny right there.....
I bet I can find a small Ranger cap with flames on it somewhere. I will get the wife to sew a pacifer drop string to the bill so we can keep her from crying..when someone tells her it don't say Allison.
OR we could get the monogram shop to put "passer" just under Ranger !!

Hope all is well with the little one...............They really do grow up WAY TO FAST so enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!