YO PINKIE!!!!!!! Whatz the VERDICT??

J

John Richied

Yep I got her back… ~GRIN~

Maybe soon, well after some break in time I will have a need for my new 10K tach!

Everything looks great, except I lost most of my RED powder coating, the front half is still red but the horn and heads are not. Maybe I lost some weight that way hehehe, lighter is better!

I’m almost a racer again! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

DANG PINK.. Whatz taking so LONG :?: 30 minutes to bolt it on .. 2 hour lake ride break'n in and then LET R EAT :p :p

-- take yur GPS and CAMERA!! I need to know what my competition is???

You going riding this weekend PINKIe??

ps. ya did CHECK the SERIAL ## and BORES??? :mrgreen:

Bob Ant

I guess those parts were needed for somebody elses 2.5 - 225, 260 ,280 what's the difference between them anyhow?

I hope your motor runs like a champ, its a bummer to get a motor and it not be what it was portrayed to be.( and what you paid for)

Bob Anthony

Yellowallison

I hope your motor runs like a champ, its a bummer to get a motor and it not be what it was portrayed to be.( and what you paid for)
UTT OHH BOB!!!! Now Yur gunna have FLATHEaD and SALTY light GILMORE calling yu an IDIOT!! :p :p :p

B

BP

Bob Ant said:
I guess those parts were needed for somebody elses 2.5 - 225, 260 ,280 what's the difference between them anyhow?

Bob Anthony
Hello Avon calling, and it's another tale of woe :roll:

Sounds like you were served a Scam Sundae, sprinkled with powdercoating and topped with B.S.

Sorry to hear it!

Bob Ant

I only speak the truth what happened to me. If I'm lying, take me to court for libel ,tell me when and I'll be waiting there for whoever.

I have been quiet long enough. I spoken to a lawyer and it ain't worth the hassel.

Bob Anthony

ALLISONMAN

yeah bob speaks!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: but alot thought i made up a bunch of bullchit!!!!!! guess what there are many more out there!!!!! how ya like them apples!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey bob are you and rowena coming to jasper for the odba races in october???

Bob Ant

Rowie and I will be there, since I work only about 5 miles from Marian County Park where the races are held. I have a camper which I never use. I may set it up and spend the weekend there. It could kind of be your bar away from home.

Bob A.

Yellowallison

I have been quiet long enough. I spoken to a lawyer and it ain't worth the hassel.

HUH .. wonder where FLATHEAD and SALTY BEER is to defend thier POWERCOAT HERO!! :?: :p :p :p