YO RED!! Here some of Yeallrs HUNTIN PICS for this YR!

RedAllison

Damn thems birddawg deer huh? Whatchall keep em out back in those pens and then let em out after hollerin "And their off"??? No wonder they don't grow 170inch racks on em, they couldn't hold up they haids. Twuld be lyke dat dawg on da Grinch movie!!!

lmao, j/k looks like a GREAT place and alot of fun...
RA

Yellowallison

I thought they wuz GIRAFFES.
Yea Florida deer for sure aint GA ,Texas, and midwest Deer..

But our camp is 45 minutes from the house and I been huting there ever since dad and some of his buddies started the club 35 yrs ago!

Makes it nice having access to 18,000 for good fun during hunting season and riden 4 wheelers and cookouts during the offseason! !-!

Me and buddy just the other night were saying its time to go kill a BIG BUCK!!

Red.. yu know of any good places for nice week long hunt to go kill a BIG ONE???

RedAllison

Duz I know any good places to kill BIG uns???

For the most "relaxed", kicked back, see TONS of game and enjoyable weather you simply CAN'T beat south TX. The "hunting culture" on most of the big south TX ranches is just different than anything you have ever been a part of. The economies down there really cater too the deer hunters, they roll out the carpet and welcome you (much the same way the lakes in NE-E Texas do the bass fisherman).

For "OH MY GOD" racks with bodies to match then KS is second too NONE! Canada is another great place, but Canada in NOV is tough and you probably wont see as much as you are normally used to. If you can sit for hours on stand, maybe seeing 1-2 deer per hour (or less) and do it in sub-freezing temps then pack ya bags and "go north"!!!

Any of the grain belt and midwest states (OH, IN, IL, WI, MN, IA, MO, KY) are great states as well.

Regardless where ya go, bring ya wallet!!!
RA

white03

Is that a huntin club or a country club!!!

yo RA...just invite ole Yellow up to Tennessee. I think he's beggin for an invite anyway!!!:)

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Duz I know any good places to kill BIG uns???............. I figured yu DID!!

I call ya for some references when we get ready to go!

Regardless where ya go, bring ya wallet!!! ......... Yea.. I know it guna cost us a few Benjamins! !-!