YO RED???? YUr BOY PAYTON???

Yellowallison

If yu talked to YUR HERO PAYTON this week... tellin'm that he got sum SEC/GATOR fans pullin for him to BEAT those YANKEES BEARs!! :big grin

Maybe since he got some GATORS pulling for him he able to improve on his CHAMPIONSHIP record since hez 0-4 against the GATORS and SEC championships :big grin

Last edited:

RedAllison

0-4 on da Gators and SEC Championships??? WTF iz u tawkn bout? You dun forgot who won the SEC Championship in 97???

Da (or is that Duh) Bears have always been a take em or leave em team for me anyway. And honestly if Peyton wasn't a Colt I wouldn't care WHO won the Superbowl.

But den agin, Johnny U. hasta be smilin!
RA

S

Scott Gilmore

As a FLA GATOR fan I have to pull for the Bears with Rex taking them all the way!!!!!!

Rick

Rick, I'm a big Gator fan too........but SORRY to say Rex NEVER had it & NEVER will !!! Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

hack02

I think Rex Grossman played a pretty good game; he was 20 of 28 in passing with one TD, but he had two picks, albeit they were late in the game and I felt he was just trying to make something happen. Manning was his usual self; 25 of 38 passing with 0ne TD and one pick. I couldn't believe all the fumbles, somebody must have sprayed the ball with cooking spray before the game. Chicago--4 fumbles, 3 lost. Ind.--2 fumbles, 2 lost. The one thing that stood out to me was the special teams play; and I thought it turned the game. You'd think Chi. had the edge here but they only had the one good play, the run back for a TD to start the game. After that, the Colts consistently made them start from deep or at the 20. On the other hand, the Colts had decent field position everytime they started on offense. The return yds tell the story. Ind.--225 yds. Chi.--147 yds, and remember 92 of those 147 for Chi. came on one play. All in all, I thought it was a great game. And Dungee was a class act at the end; turning the ball over on downs instead of putting up more points and for pointing out the part his Christian faith plays in his life, both on and off the field.

hack02

I forgot to say; as a SEC fan, I know alot of SEC teams were glad when Rex Grossman finally graduated. He was a real difference maker in college.