Yoo HOO GPI!!!!! Why haven't yu told us bout yur new BOAT?

Yellowallison

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cmon now.... time to sPillz the beanz and tellz uz boutz yur new BABY GIRL! !!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

If yu want I'll take some pics of it FRIDAY for ya cuz I'll be in GA!!!!! :p :p :p

Yellowallison

TTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

HEY GPI!!!!

Is this a good guess fo YEALLar- Am I gettin close!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GPI Racing

You know most of the story already. It was decided to buy Phillip Hollis' (Don't know if I spelled it right) Dr20 because it was all complete and ready to accept power. Taco (Jim Holman the owner and driver) needs something without a learning curve so It seemed right to go with it as the price was rght. Our other choice was the T1 from Jack but we'd have a lot more work to be up and running. Hard decision to make really. Jim just wants to START racing rather than sit it out another year waiting for his DRX.

Randy

Yellowallison

Yea :mrgreen: I knew-heard TACO wuz gettin PHILIPS dr20....thatz is a sweet - fast DR20 for sure.... have watched that boat GETRDUN and win a many races over tha yrs......

:p :p Now back to GPI?? :mrgreen: Yeallrs wuz iz stillcurious if tha RUMORS are true u gettin a new DRX :?: :?: :mrgreen:

Congards if so... and I'm glad yu be in a saftey cell with the big #'s yu like to run?

SO... :?: :?: :?:

Yellowallison

FLATOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yu be better get off this internet & get back to polishing GPI gearcase & toilet seat! :p :p :p :p :p

Hate to see yu get demoted to JR knee boy :p :p :p :p

GPI Racing

Scott V,

Remember we talked about the DRX. It was for Taco but he wants to get racing so we went for the DR20. I thought I told you when we talked about the T1. STV prices have been raised 30+%. Wally wants to build less boats and do more custom stuff. With the health issues I can't blame him. It will kill my sales though. I need to talk to Jack about an affordable tunnel to sell around here. He may be the last affordable tunnel MFG on the planet!

As for me I'm knee deep in Kart racing. I having so much fun playing with these little 125cc 16,500 rpm monsters. Get this, cast pistons!! (that should start a ruckus) The newest motor is from Italian Motors. How's 20,000 rpm and 42hp. 0-100 in less than 6 seconds and 120mph in road race trim. If you do the math a 2.5 would need to have 1100hp to be in the same state of tune. They really are a work of art though. .001" of piston to wall clearance.

Randy

Chummy

Hey randy is there a site to look at these 125 engines and karts you are running?

Yellowallison

Scott V,

Remember we talked about the DRX. It was for Taco but he wants to get racing so we went for the DR20. I thought I told you when we talked about the T1. STV prices have been raised 30+%. Wally wants to build less boats and do more custom stuff. With the health issues I can't blame him. It will kill my sales though. I need to talk to Jack about an affordable tunnel to sell around here. He may be the last affordable tunnel MFG on the planet!
Randy... I was just PULIN straws with ya cuz I heard yuz was gettin a DRX and might be trying to keep t a serect .... Nuthin to do with uz talkin bout yall gettin one of JACK's boat.....

Yes I heard Wally was goin up on his prices.... OUCH! and he already a considerable amount more than Qshots..

Jack is doing good right now... he has 7 new boats to build plus a 30FT CAT with twin 300X's.....

and He asked me the other day.. you think yur buddy GPI is still thinkin bout getting one of my boats.... :p You knwo RAnDY he love to build ya one..

Yellowallison

Scott V,

Randy.. thier is KILLER cart track 2 miles from my house..... all the time I stop by thier and watch run......

Here check this out..

http://www.nfkc.us/

http://www.kartingtechinfo.com/tech/tracks.htm#MAX

Those boyz with those 2 stroke - shiter carts not PLAY AROUND!

once - twice a year they have like the Nationals thier and these boyz roll in with Winston Cup rigs and stay for the week.. and 90% of them are from over the the BIG POND! You see guyz from Italy France Europe etc...

they run like 130 down the back stretch.......

also..... once of the best dirt tracks for go kart racing is 4-5 miles from my house...
http://www.maxvillemotorspeedway.com/main.html

I stop by here all the time and watch run... all the boyz that I used to dirt car race with now have all thier kids racing here..

My buddies say they are have spent more racing Karts with thier kids than we did back racing modifieds and late models... :p