You boys seen this?

J

John Richied

This will be interesting for sure!

It sounds like Randy (GPI) isn’t going to make it and that’s a bummer for us Allison Owners.

Come on guys… we need someone with an XB-2002 to step up to the plate!

Get R Done!

David Shook

Kilo Run

I Will try my best to make it. Have a lot of work to do, short notice, long ride,no practice. WISH ME LUCK Shook XB2002 :?:

Jockey Up

Somebody please go

Please go David, and if you go..... Good Luck I hope somebody goes and kicks butt. The score needs to be settled...Who's the fastest??

Paul :D

ALLISONMAN

making some plans now!!! hey yeller need a place to stay and practice in the water down there before the races. oh yeah hopefully will be bringing an 02 with a modified 260 and hope to run at least 115 or so!!!!!!

lightening rod

Bryan, If you or anyone else from the alli board wants to try the 32 ET just let me know. I will get it to you or send it down to Scott and you can get it there.

Chris

unfortunately i just heard about this today.no way i can make it.wouldnt dare show up to something like that half prepared.how long has this been in the works????

GotMyAlly

Jerry...you gotta go man! This might be your chance to make a statement to Paul N. in a big way and I know you've been dyin' to run against him.

J

John Richied

Jerry... I may be wrong but if someone with a light XB-2002 260 built or 300 drag doesn’t show up this will be a sad day for Allison Boats not being represented properly.

Jay Smith, do you still have that 300 Merc Drag? Here is a chance for the headlines to read. ALLISON/MERCURY Sets a NEW World Record! Allison XB-2002 with a Jay Smith Racing Engine (Merc 300) BREAKS EM ALL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jockey Up

Who's going???

I heard Paul Nichols say on another board he was not going to make it, didn't have time to get a boat ready. Well I guess its wide open now for anybody, maybe somebody will show up with a Ranger with a super hot E-TEC on it , and set some new records.....LOL :lol: :lol:

Paul :)

ally2dextreme

short notice

while i agree its short notice ive known 2 days even tho ive only been in my boat 1 time this year and 1 or 2 times last year and have never been near as fast as what these other guys claim i will make it if my boat will crank and run tommorow you couldnt keep me from going if i had 1 of those 120 mph bassboats shook are you going you were going to ga that weekend and run its only i little futher and a day earlier sure would like to see you run this might be the only chance we have for a while not talking about anyone specific boat i guess you can always have the fastest boat if its in the shed

ALLISONMAN

thomas get yer boat to the water!!! pulled my life jacket out last night , knocked the dust off the helment and grabbed my biggest set of balls!!!!

guys dont worry as long as thomas's boat runs right we are gonna take her down to florida and air that bitchout!!!!! I have been over 110 in an 02 and think i can run thomas's around the 115 mark and maybe faster we will see!!!!!!!! I know one thing the 105 record will be busted if I show!!!!!!!!!!

J

John Richied

Get R Done Bryan!!!

May I suggest a 28 Lighting ET w/1.87 gears, @8500 Rpm’s = 114 Mph…

Or a 30 Lighting ET w/1.87 gears, @8000 Rpm’s = 114-115 Mph

I would stay away from the 32 ET.

Best of luck to you and be safe, if that’s possible running over 110 mph… hehehe

ALLISONMAN

ACTUALLY john we have a 30 and 32 hoss tritons with a 1.78 xr-6 lower maybe I can hold on the water for a kilo run!!!!!!!

J

John Richied

If that XR-6 holds together it’s a done deal! Yeah Baby!!!

If your engine can turn and hold 8000-8500 Rpm’s I would run with a 28 pitch…

A 28 pitch w/1.78 gears, @8000 Rpm’s = 112 Mph…
A 28 pitch w/1.78 gears, @8500 Rpm’s = 119 Mph…

If your going to run 7500 Rpm’s a 30 pitch = 112-113 Mph…
Running 8000 Rpm’s a 30 pitch = 120 Mph…

Just trying to help man… I am excited for you and us Allison Owners! :p

trust me,id love to make it.but ive got my boat off the trailer redoing the trailer AND my boats tore into a thousand pieces maybe i can post a pic for you guys in a day or to and youll see why.i hate it.......but thats life
and by the way,when was this announced anyway?i just heard about it the other nite.

ALLISONMAN

jerry it was posted last week sam baker waited forever to post it?????? guess he didnt want a big turnout!!!!!