You can't win em all!!

Wicky

I got spanked last night!! Not by much though. It was an epic fall day on Lucky Peak Lake in Boise. 90 degrees yesterday and snow predicted only a few miles up from the lake tonight!!

Attachments

max200

Bet it took 5 gallons of gas and a set of earplugs to do it!

GotMyAlly

For boats like that, I'd challenge em to a LONG race. Most of those car motor boats won't run a distance race, but they sure can take off quick.

chinewalk

Just for jollies, I leave my trolling motor on my XB02 for the "visual affect" in case I tangle with a faster boat.

You usually have to get spanked real bad to not hear that guy's buddies say something like "Man, you almost got your butt kicked by that little bassboat with a trolling motor on it!" So I still get to walk away with a smile even if I lose. :big grin

Wicky

It was the Vdrive. :) He said the day he would race me in a "long" race is the day gas goes below $2.00 a gallon.

I was using my 30" Yamicopy. One day, I might have to put on some tight heads and raise the limiter from 6850. Maybe next summer. The temps went from 90 degrees to 30 degrees here in Boise in the last 2 days.

Last edited:

Rocket

You be carefull up there!!! Wear your life jacket and hook up them kill switchs!!! That lake is DEEP!!!

I grew up on that lake!!!!

Where do ya'll run? Robie Creek?

Wicky

You be carefull up there!!! Wear your life jacket and hook up them kill switchs!!! That lake is DEEP!!!

I grew up on that lake!!!!

Where do ya'll run? Robie Creek?
We all launch at Turner Gulch and run up lake to Robie Creek from there.
Water level is dropping rapidly so, soon we will only be able to run to the Moores Creek Bridge.

Wicky

Since I lost my crown, I'm putting the GS up for sale...If you all know of anyone looking for a very nice GS, make sure you point em in my direction...I've listed it in the for sale section.
Thanks,
Wicky

K.Kiser

Wicky, you need my XR! It will be for sale very soon.
I got a full count of Vee bottom boats better than an XR for smashing big-blocks, and the total come up to zero... That would be the apex predator for hunting v-drives and mud suckers... You ain't gonna sneak up on them in a stealthy, sneaky fasion though... From the moment they see it they're gonna know that the race is on...

If you buy one from Mr. propmanjay, be prepared to do alot of cleaning and repair work... Everybody knows how worn out and dilapidated his broke down junk is... Remember the total junk pile his SS-2000 was... Ya'll believe that right..?

Last edited:

Wicky

I got a full count of Vee bottom boats better than an XR for smashing big-blocks, and the total come up to zero... That would be the apex predator for hunting v-drives and mud suckers... You ain't gonna sneak up on them in a stealthy, sneaky fasion though... From the moment they see it they're gonna know that the race is on...

If you buy one from Mr. propmanjay, be prepared to do alot of cleaning and repair work... Everybody knows how worn out and dilapidated his broke down junk is... Remember the total junk pile his SS-2000 was... Ya'll believe that right..?
Yup....and fat dawgs don't fart!! 8)

Alli-drenaline Rush

propmanjay

XR or this:

http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=10973

I know I will get thrown under the bus but...

Not sure how "QWICK" these are,but This looks CHERRY
http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?235422-2004-STV-Euro-Ski-MINT-CONDITION......
Very nice rig but it can't even come close to an Allison drag. You will see more speed than that in a 1/4 with a well set up drag. And for alot better price! Mine has 6 hours break in and 40 minutes run time on a new from mercury 280 with 260 electronics and a drag mid. Two L/Us coned CLE and XR6.

whipper

Very nice rig but it can't even come close to an Allison drag. You will see more speed than that in a 1/4 with a well set up drag. And for alot better price! Mine has 6 hours break in and 40 minutes run time on a new from mercury 280 with 260 electronics and a drag mid. Two L/Us coned CLE and XR6.
Shoot, I just wet my pants!!!:big grin

Wicky

OK, I'm trying to figure out where I will be able to park a second boat. We have a five car garage and we only park the Avalanche and the GS in it. I think I can make this work!! I can smell and XR in the future. Hell, half the time I go to the lake I go by myself anyway.