You guys seen this?

K

Kevin from FL

They need a button for a shot of nitrous :lol: Then it would be complete :)

hack02

A good friend of mine went to Amsterdam a few years ago on a business trip. He said the gentleman that he was meeting took him and two other people to a bar/restaurant. When the waiter came the guy casually asked for four beers and hash for four. The waiter brought four beers and a bong with four tubes coming out of it with a big bowl on top packed with hashish. He said that nobody paid them any attention; it was just a normal thing.

RedAllison

by the looks of it, those four guys are all to good at "smokin something". I belive I would pass that crap up, but gotta admit the no hangover part WOULD be a nice problem to have!. 20 minute to do half a shot? Sheesh no wonder they aren't gettin drunk or hungover, it would take a month to get a 12pk down at that rate!

Whats next, women without boobs or rear-ends? :cry:
RA

KY_XB2003

Call me a traditionalist, but I'll stick with the three step method. Salt.....shot.....lemon. I would have said that the way you normally do, but I know Dark Allison would have seen it....misconstued it.........turned it all around.........took it to work.......and blew the whole thing out of proportion!!!!!!!!!