Yup Another XB02 Newby On the Block

NormALLY

Just got back from Glenn Reynolds with my XB2002/200XS Shortshaft. Left from Elk Grove Ca on Wednesday after work and made it to Harriman Friday afternoon. Made it back home on Sunday. That's almost 5000 miles boys!

Anyways Glenn said the boat did 87 mph breakin in the new motor. I bought the red 97 posted on the website. If any of you saw it you know how clean it is. I feel blessed to have got it. As a new rookie driver Glenn did take me out in it to show me how it run. I tell this Glenn is one heck of a boat driver. Never a chine walk or bobble. Just as smooth as can be. I bet theres a few of you guys out there. My driving right now...Lookout!

I gotta say one thing about the gas prices in California. You know we charge about $.50 cents more a gallon and we got some of the worst roads in the nation. Thanks for havin me on the post.

RedAllison

Now THAT is wantin one reallllllllllll bad. CONGRATS and you learned from THE best, Glenn can saw the wheel like NONE OTHER!!!

Welcome aboard da family, :wink:
RA

NormALLY

Thanks RA. Hopefully I won't be jumpin the tule berms out in the Delta. :D
Would you believe I had already been to Florida only to turn around without a boat because the trailer was rusted through from the St Johns river. That's right I got's the fever!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Congrats NORMALLY!!! Elk Grove, huh? Right in our neighborhood!! I hope you'll get in on the WAR (Western Allison Rallys) and in between, meet up with us!!

I'll be at the delta all thru the summer, let's get together!

Lou

JR

Turning around

With the painted Allison/Boatmate trailers, they rust out even if you never get them wet.
My Son just took delivery on his new WakeBoard boat [built in Marysville Tn.] and it came with a galvanized Boatmate [cost him an extra K for galvanized] and it really doesn't look bad at all.
JR

Yellowallison

5,000 miles...... now thatz a ride!!

Yes Glen REYNOLDS is great to deal with!!

Hope you enjoy your new boat-- you will find it worth the trip! :p

XB21er

Congrat's Norm!

We met up with you at the Delta on Wed near Sugar Barge. We were in the White/Grey/Black XB21. That is a very clean 02.

Craig

NormALLY

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been reading this site for almost a year looking for a boat and I know there's alotta knowledge and expirence on this site. Many of my questions have already been answered reading some of your old posts. I tell ya I'm very happy with the overall performance of the boat. Like Glenn Reynolds told me, "It's like driving a Corvette on the water."

Lou,

I'll be out on the Delta this weekend. Call me if your plans are in that direction. (916)870-5707.

B

BP

Nice looking boat dude. I predict you will love it.
Your wifes name wouldn't happen to be Abby, would it? :lol:

NormALLY

Craig that's right and it's another Allison to rule the Delta. I crissend the boat with an 8 pounder that day. My phone number is down there with Lou if your goin out there.

BP... Are you trying to say Abby-Normal? :p

I love your boat dude.

Thanks Norm

Ally03 200xs

Congrats Norm on the new boat. This makes three Allisons within a 10 mile radius of myself. There are 2 xb-2003s within a mile or two of myself and now you. It seems that everyone is getting the Allison fever and seeing the light. I'll probably see you out at the Delta as I'm out there once or twice per week.

Neil

David Shook

Atta Boy,
I was over at Glenn"s a couple months ago, I wanted that boat so bad, but I've already got one so I just had to leave it sitting there' I know you are going to love it, good luck and be careful learning to drive it!!!!!!
Shook

K

Kevin from FL

Norm,

Congrat's on the new toy, you are going to love it and it looks sweet.

Hook up with these guys and it will make owning one even better.

J

John Richied

Sweet ride Norm… Congratulations :p and like Lou said you need to come to the Western Allison Rally, we have a blast! :lol:

badbait

Welcome Norm, that boat looks to me like it was worth the drive. I bought a boat a few years back from Glenn. He was very good to do business with. I think you will be very happy with that boat and motor combination. You might be surprised just how fast you can make that thing run after you get the proper seat time.

badbait