Latest activity

• P
    PATR154 replied to the thread Pricing for Used XTB.
    There’s a 1990 XTB with a 200 Merc for sale on Bass Boat Central. Seller is asking $15,000. Located in Windsor, Ontario. Hope that helps...
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread Hi guys.
    Yep, I agree.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle reacted to pkstv's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    Sell that motor before you get hurt !
  • P
    PATR154 replied to the thread Crossing my fingers.
    It’s on a Boat mate trailer and I’m bringing two hitch balls. I realize coupler latches can be a pain sometimes and the combo is 20...
  • P
    It’s cool that you think that I got a deal on the boat. It was hard for me to come up with a value for this boat because there are so...
  • M
    motobuffy replied to the thread Crossing my fingers.
    Phoenix must be the place to go for a deal on Allisons. I drove from Virginia to pick up mine there four years ago.
  • P
    Thank you. I’m going to enjoy the experience of driving and getting to know the boat. A little different than the Stratos I used to have...
  • L
    Lotus 50 replied to the thread Crossing my fingers.
    The price seems great. Good luck and have fun
  • P
    No, it’s a white, red and black Bassport Elite. It’s on Boat Trader. I’m paying $30,000 for it. Performance Marine in Glendale, AZ...
  • skewby
    skewby replied to the thread Crossing my fingers.
    is it a white yellow and black prosport?
  • aj06bolt12r
    aj06bolt12r reacted to PATR154's post in the thread Crossing my fingers with Like.
    First, a thank you to those that responded to my first post…Affordable Allison. It’s not in my garage yet but process is in motion. I’m...
  • P
    First, a thank you to those that responded to my first post…Affordable Allison. It’s not in my garage yet but process is in motion. I’m...
  • stormy
    stormy replied to the thread Rally Shirts.
    Wisconsin Crew - 1-Small; 2-Medium; 4-Large; 1-XLarge
  • I
    Igetwet reacted to wcarlyle's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    You might want to put a post on Scream and Fly in the parts wanted section. Reaches a lot of people.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread Hi guys.
    You might want to put a post on Scream and Fly in the parts wanted section. Reaches a lot of people.