Recent content by biller31

1. biller31

Allison Rally 2022

Sheeit... I guess my fat ass will be there. LOL Looking forward to seeing everybody this year. Shirts for me and PMike and the kids. You should know our sizes by now. :LMAO:
  2. biller31

Bear Inn

Would love to come for a weekend at least.
  3. biller31

2021 Allison Rally role call

I'll be there all week and so will PMike. I will have a various assortment of kids and friends rotating in and out all week. I'm game to help with anything that needs helped with. LMK
  4. biller31

Rough itinerary for rally

Well... I'm locked out cause I can't remember my password, but it can imagine what it looks like. Ride to here. Drink beer. Ride to here. Drink beer. Ride to here. Drink beer. Ride to here. Drink beer. Ride to here. Drink beer. Ride to here. Drink beer. Next Day Repeat.
  5. biller31

2020 rally shirts

1 2XL for me 1 XL for PMike EDIT: ADD one more 1 XL for PMike's girlfriend Dayna 2 Smalls for Min and Tine 1 Child Size Medium for Trey
  6. biller31

2020 rally

I'll be there almost everyday and I will help with whatever I can. I am going to work during the day on Thursday and Friday, but otherwise should be there barring any unforeseen issues with building of the house. Obviously PMike will be there. The MAYER of Watts Barr. Not to be confused with...
  7. biller31

Ally Rally 2020

Let me know what is decided asap. I will need to schedule off work. As soon as I can. 423-322-1060
  8. biller31

2019 Ally Rally Pics and the new boat

Should be ready for Christmas.... ...of 2025. :LMAO:
  9. biller31

Dates, hotel info

Excellent. See y'all there Saturday morning! ;)
  10. biller31

I hear there's grass on Watts BAr right now??!!!

You didn't miss much. They weren't in the grass because of the rain and colder temperatures.
  11. biller31

Itinerary rally 2019

I haven't heard
  12. biller31

Room available at Terrace View for Rally

Sorry to hear your mom is not well. I will miss you guys.
  13. biller31

2019 Watt's Bar Allison Rally-June 16 to June 23

I will come up Thursday night on the 20th and stay for the weekend. I am having to work this year and this was all I could afford to take off. :-( Still, looking forward to seeing everybody.