Recent content by cdixon4950

1. C

xs2003 setup ?

Well i've ran 45 gallons of gas thru this allison this weekend and i've got to say this quad 4 is the best prop thats ever been on the boat. I don't have any accurate numbers because I left my gps at the house but the speedo showed 85 @ 6000. The speedo always seemed to be accurate with the gps...
  2. C

xs2003 setup ?

Got me a 28 quad 4 on the way hopefully before we leave for the altamaha memorial day weekend. So I should have some new numbers to post by next week sometime. Thanks for all the help. Chad
  3. C

xs2003 setup ?

Thanks for the replies, good info. What would be a specific prop I should try and do you have one?
  4. C

xs2003 setup ?

I was thinking about what you said about the nicks on the cone and inspected my case. I found what maybe causing some turbulence. I pinned the carrier using coutersunk allen head bolts but they do not sit exactly flush. I will get some marine tex or something and get these smoothed out, sanded...
  5. C

xs2003 setup ?

Not new to the site but new to posting here. I have a 93 gse with a bone stock 98' 225 omc. As of now it has a bobs cone with pinned carrier, 10in hydrodynamics manual plate and a old 14x30 hoss. I'm getting alot of slip with this prop, 14 to 15 percent range. Tried going up and down on the...