2. D.Ally

1997 gs

Looks like jason h old boat from mn
  3. D.Ally

4 Props for Sale

PM sent
  4. D.Ally

Rods needed

John you truly are a keyboard hard *** .... LOL ...I give in ..I cant top that .... WAIT I know there's a shirt you got as a certain present With a quote of ... COUSIN HUMPER ,, I believe a dear friend of yours even gave you that because of a certain scene late night you had at a bar with a...
  5. D.Ally

Rods needed

Funny . Good reading here
  6. D.Ally

Rods needed

Too Much Fun at New Ulm , Well all I can say is should have beat him worse so I could have seen it easier ...Ha lol Funny Quote Bill Gohr # 26 ...
  7. D.Ally

Rods needed

Well I didnt get them from randy . Wouldn't buy anything from him but thanks guys
  8. D.Ally

Rods needed

Everyone is better then Hitler. .. but there are close seconds ....lol johns just bummed he dont have a allison no more ......
  9. D.Ally

Rods needed

Only Stadola can come up with this much BS lol .... A real cheater motor is when you don't turn down that steamwheel , YOUR CHEATING YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!! Paying all that money for good parts and ,just eating fuel not going any where ...TOO bad you couldn't say you didn't have potential...
  10. D.Ally

Rods needed

As in project ....cant say classified. ..... it may be done later this summer
  11. D.Ally

Rods needed

Hahah funny stuff boys . Stadola just remember how many times you took it up the shute from the great one dry .. ibelive you have a avon marine sweatshirt that fits yha perfect with dirty hand prints and finger prints on the back of it from your personal attended ......lolol ...
  12. D.Ally

Rods needed

Thanks you guys for quick response .. Mr Rich S . Had a set for me . Thank you
  13. D.Ally

Rods needed

Im looking for some hi perf rods 818141 top guided or chattfields Thanks Dave H.
  14. D.Ally

Honest opinion on how my boat performed yesterday

You have had one John , when I get it you drive mine tell me what yha think...Fruitcake ,,,kid friendly !
  15. D.Ally

Honest opinion on how my boat performed yesterday

Lolhaha funny cant wait to see if the new knob cut will carry that tug boat of mine ..lol