Rods needed

patches

Ryan Beckley on Screamandfly had a good deal on some Chatfields last week. If I needed rods that's the way I'd go

D.Ally

Hahah funny stuff boys . Stadola just remember how many times you took it up the shute from the great one dry .. ibelive you have a avon marine sweatshirt that fits yha perfect with dirty hand prints and finger prints on the back of it from your personal attended ......lolol ...

John S

Dave you still crawling up to Avon alittle backdoor action??????? John S is it true that RP is his daddy?
He used to crawl up on his lap, and RP would tell him bedtime stories of how to drive allisons, and how he used to lap Gohr time and time again. I think its where Dave learned the art of how to run cheater motors, so he could enter in lake racer one, and run all the way up to unlimited on one motor.

BGohr

He used to crawl up on his lap, and RP would tell him bedtime stories of how to drive allisons, and how he used to lap Gohr time and time again. I think its where Dave learned the art of how to run cheater motors, so he could enter in lake racer one, and run all the way up to unlimited on one motor.
John, still smokin that Minnesota stuff.....LOL Funny Randy lappin people ha ha ha ha

John S

John, still smokin that Minnesota stuff.....LOL Funny Randy lappin people ha ha ha ha
Knew it wouldn't take long to get a response from that one. Micheal, Micheal, Micheal.... blatant foot rubbing is unbecoming. Especially from a Blarney big gun such as yourself.

D.Ally

Only Stadola can come up with this much BS lol ....

A real cheater motor is when you don't turn down that steamwheel , YOUR CHEATING YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!! Paying all that money for good parts and ,just eating fuel not going any where ...TOO bad you couldn't say you didn't have potential ...........lol

john w

Funny chit !!!! Although I was there also !!!! Saw it right in front of my eyes.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
post #10--any irony here vs. UMPBA?

I just thank God I'm holier than RP! (I didn't know there were degrees of holiness)--comes in handy. Well, I know I'm at least better than Hitler, right?