Recent content by Derrick

1. D

WTB windshield

I have only seen a few with windshields so I don't even know what shape to give someone. I was hoping somebody here has one for sale or has had one made. I spoke to Bill at Allison and he said Darris wasn't interested in persuing itdue to the few number of boats. Last year there was talk of...
  2. D

WTB windshield

I have an 88 xr2002 and would like a tinted windshield. Does anyone have one for sale or know where to get one?
  3. D

Power Dilemma - Seeking advice

I'll put in my 2 cents again. I had a 87 xtb with a stock 88 2.4L 200 carb merc and the boat would run around 90 with a fishing load. Find an early 90s carb 2.5 L 200 merc, send the gearcase to bobs machine shop for a nosecone. Buy a 24-26 pitch prop like a trophy plus or similar and a worked...
  4. D

Power Dilemma - Seeking advice

get a stock carb 2.5 200 powerhead, replaced the reeds, remove the oil injection, cut the heads, put good gas in it and run the crap out of it
  5. D

WTB 15 x 30p Merc cleaver

Not sure how much the new hub will cost. I haven't run it in about 8 years, and truthfully don't remember how many rpms but probably around 7500 on 1.87 gears. I don't think the 225 would turn it more than 7000 to 7200 depending on the gears. do you run the river? Maybe we can meet up and you...
  6. D

I have run it on my xb02 w/260ss and would run over 100 and I never strung it all they way out. Only fault with the prop is the guy I got it from was running it on an OMC and drilled out the propshaft splines. It twisted my propshaft on my xr6 lower unit but no issue with my CLE. I don't run...
  7. D

I have a merc 4 blade 14.5 x 30 humpback that I might sell. what motor r u putting it on
  8. D

1990 merc 2.4 fat block

it is a steel bore block. looks like a 2.5 outside but is a steel bore 2.4 inside. regarding price, what are you looking for? just the block and front half, complete powerhead or engine
  9. D

WTB lightened 16a flywheel

tony is that your flywheel? how much $ for one
  10. D

MERC 2.5 PARTS

do you have an early 90s 260 mariner cowling
  11. D

Xr 002

12. D

Xr 002

13. D

Xr 002

I actually just got it all put together and running this weekend and not looking to sell it yet
  14. D

xr 2002s

what is wrong with the mounting holes on the original windshield. Personally I like the full windshield more than the small one, it makes the boat look complete. Dave do you know who Darris uses for the windshields and how much they might cost to have some duplicates made?
  15. D

xr 2002s

does anyone know where I can get a full windshield for my xr2002