Recent content by halfast

1. H

2 Lifeline competition vests for sale

Excellent condition (solid orange) 1XL, 1 LG $350 each OBO Call John 802-316-0707
  2. H

2004 XB21 Prosport Elite for sale !!!

Hey Lee, Your ears must a been ringing... Funny you guys should bring this up, tomorrow I am flying to Michigan to drive a new Fastcat F20 with a 300XS as potential new boat. I went without a boat this summer and withdrawl has set in. I have had a number of cats in the past and I am fond of...
  3. H

Boat is gone !! THANKS TO ALL !!!! be safe,jd3
  4. H

Boat is still for sale !! Had a deal, did not work out. Come and get it
  5. H

MHA you should have pics in your email
  6. H

For fun I am not tellin what I am building YET ! I love catchin smallies on Champlain. Come demo it and have some fun. I am still in the US (barely)
  7. H

2004 XB21/2006-250XS Prosport for sale

Listed in classifieds, Please take a look. awesome boat, great price
  8. H

Thanks for asking about trades but no. I am building a new boat and I have 3 now :)
  9. H

It is time for a new project so I am selling My 2004 prosport. A few people have said it would be great to find one of these used to save some money, here is your chance the boat has no excuses.... The hull has less than 100 hours time on it. It is white with red spears and black tips,grey seats...
  10. H

Best deal on new rig

Lee Sanderson is awesome ! He took great care of me 1-888-261-7767. Tell him John from Vermont sent me and I want a better deal than he got......
  11. H

XB-21 BasSport PRO

The #1 reason I bought an Allison was the rough water ride ! , that and the quality and maybe the speed or maybe it was the console..... for the length and freeboard they ride amazingly
  12. H

balance

I have your boat and run a 24 volt setup with 2 in the center and one to port. With your light weight moving a battery to starboard would help a lot. I personally use a ballast bag (35 lbs) I weigh 195 and it allows me to fine tune my boat for changing loads/partners..... You get so you can tell...
  13. H

Allison Foil for XB 21/250XS

There was a story !!We thought the motor had puked, turns out the oil overflow line bounced around and got wedged in the throttle linkage pinching off the vent and also blocking WFO.... can't say exactly what we were up to! but we were not fishin ...... it was like xmas lookin in the back of his...
  14. H

last run before I put it away water and air 50f Myself and John Tiger in the boat,full fluids,tackle, seats, dry livewells 92.2 gps and then I had a little mechanical issue that cut an extensive prop test session short.....
  15. H

When I had my 300x on my 21 I had some holeshot issues with various props,slipping,bow rise,blowout, the foil helped alot. I then read about some possible downsides including ripping it off and or bending and hitting it in very rough water causing various damage.I run in very rough water most of...