2004 XB21 Prosport Elite for sale !!!

halfast

It is time for a new project so I am selling My 2004 prosport. A few people have said it would be great to find one of these used to save some money, here is your chance the boat has no excuses.... The hull has less than 100 hours time on it. It is white with red spears and black tips,grey seats with red trim, grey carpets. It has no damage, never has. It has seen bass blood but I own a detail shop and I am very picky so you wouldn't know it. It has a 2006 Mercury racing 250XS on it with 35 hours (it was broken in properly, has no issues and warranty til 03/2008) a Sportmaster/1.62 lower,hydraulic jackplate with swim step. It has custom motor graphics to match the boat. It has a 2004 Boatmate trailer black, clearcoated with 5 aluminum alloys,low miles. The boat has every factory option including, tilt wheel,removeable rear bench seat,tall windshield,782 motorguide 24 volt, Stealth charging system,Garmin gps/map/*fishfinder in dash Garmin fishfinder up front, Gaffrig gps speedo, Nakamichi am/fm/cd, Keelshield, a bike seat a folding seat, 28 pitch Hydromotive Quad 4, Boat runs 93+ loaded to fish with 2 people.As clean as it gets ! Ready to go now !!!! $35000 please call John 802-316-0707 Vermont (E.S.T.)

Attachments

biller31

I'm interested in this boat. I'm trying to sell my Stratos to buy one of these. Don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade?

biller31

Whatcha buildin? At first I thought Bass... in Vermont?! But then I realized you probably mean smallmouth on Champlain don'tcha? I'm still interested in the boat, but it'd take me 2 days to get to Champlain and then 7 days to get back after the 5 days of smallmouth fishing i'd be forced to do. You'd have to meet me somewhere like the Ohio River which is devoid of all aquatic life so I wouldn't be tempted to fish and miss work. HaHa

Darth VMAX

Holy CARP!!!!

this deal is about a year or two too early for me :*-(. I would jump on this (even with the MErc) in a heartbeat!!!

Great deal, Should be sold in about 5 minutes...

halfast

For fun I am not tellin what I am building YET ! I love catchin smallies on Champlain. Come demo it and have some fun. I am still in the US (barely)

RedAllison

What's that sound??????????? Listen I hear sumpin??????????????

Look it's comin from those pics?????????????????????

I, I, I can hear it faintly... WAIT I think I made it out... "POPS" she's sayin, "POPS coooooooooooooome to me"!!!

:beer:
RA

mha

It's messin' with my head Red. Problem is, right now I'm still loving the 03 so much I don't want to step up yet. By the time I do, it'll be too late. That's a fine rig!!!!!!

JOEALLY

Pop that would be so cool if you could swing it and it would be another new experience!

It's out of my league, but man I'm droolin....

flatout

Hey John I will be down on Tuesday to pick it up. I got the ok from the wife and she is lending me the money! See you Tuesday!
HG