Recent content by jdb35

1. J

Stainless cup holders

I have two new aluminum cup holders from Stainless that I have never used. The cutout diameter is 3-5/8. They sell new for $15.99 and cost almost that much to ship if you purchase from Stainless. $25 tyd
  2. J

Proper way to clean under cowling?

Trying to get some good info on how to keep my powerhead clean? Should I use a degreaser or what?
  3. J

J.C. or Tooters

J.C. did a cle case for me about five years ago and I love it. To my understanding J.C. taught Tooter how to do it. I am very pleased with the work J.C. did for me.
  4. J

1990 XB2002 1998 225 Pro Max

Got a friend looking for one and might be interested. Where are you located?
  5. J

Allison seat covers

They are sold!
  6. J

Allison seat covers

These are for the short bucket seats.
  7. J

Allison seat covers

to the top!
  8. J

Allison seat covers

I have a set of seat covers that came out of an xb2003. They are not perfect but still in good condition and have some years left in them. They cost over $1100 new from Allison. Throwing this out there in case someone needs them, price is $200 plus the ride. The front covers also come with the...
  9. J

Congrats Alabama

Roll Tide!
  10. J

Bench seat for XB2003

Interested in the seats, sent pm
  11. J

28 Hoss Hyperdrive

Sale Pending, thanks Allison Owners
  12. J

28 Hoss Hyperdrive

New Price $350 tyd
  13. J

Upcoming Event: ODBA Duel On The Delta August 17 & 18, 2013

Went down and watched the races Saturday and really enjoyed some close racing. Overall I was very impressed with the way it was conducted once the races got started. The only complaint I heard among the spectators was it was late starting. It was a shame that the weather wouldn't cooperate, was...
  14. J

28 Hoss Hyperdrive

I have a 14.5 x 28 Hoss Hyperdrive for sale. It is in excellent condition and fits the small shaft Mercury. New price $350 tyd
  15. J

Mercury Stator

I have a brand new Mercury OEM stator that is still in the unopened box it came in. The product # is 398-5454A36. It is a Mercury Quicksilver stator not an aftermarket. I bought it but don't need it. $200 tyd.