J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the reply

72 at what RPM ??

Yes, I have a low water pickup. It appears to be a Bob's. I have used and installed them on other boats. Not sure if they still market them with most all new engines coming stock with lwp. Not a problem to install.

Worked today on an old Raker trying to get ready for test next week. Debating with myself to reinstall old troll motor or leave off for test.

I only expect 70 for next week. Still wishing I could contact org owner for a bit of engine history.

Where do you live ??

John
    72 GPS, I know should be faster. I'm sure it's been faster than that but I don't always have the gps with me. I cannot keep that speedo pickup tube clear on the lower unit.

2 1/2 to 3" below the pad, I don't have a nose cone/lwp so that is really limiting things. From everything I've heard properly setup it's a low 80's boat.

Do you have a lwp, if so what brand? I think I'm going to put one on over the winter.

Fred
    Yea, I don't think many Allisons are Omc powered. I like the Fast Strike, it's light and has good power, it does seem to like fuel though.

I've only owned the boat for a couple months now, it came with a 27 Renegade, 26 Hydromotive Quad IV, and a 27 Mach Stern Driver. All the props are 4 blade, I'm using the Renegade for fishing, all of the props run well, really not a clear winner.

Fred
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…