Recent content by John timinsky

1. John timinsky

Allison R15

Hi Mike. Can you contact me directly thru the direct messaging system on this forum (assuming the boat is still available for sale) Thank you, John.
  2. John timinsky

Allison R15

Hi. I realize this post is from over a year ago … by chance is the 15R still available? We are seriously looking for a 15R or 16R. Thank you. John.
  3. John timinsky

New XR2001 owner in Miami, FL

Thank-you! When I first saw the boat for sale I thought "that is ugly"! Then, I looked again and said "man, that is beautiful" and was lucky enough to buy the boat! The color looks great on the water or on the trailer. Caribbean Blue - Light.
  4. John timinsky

Hi Gary, Thank-you for the kind words. John.
  5. John timinsky

Hi Ally-Sun, Thank-you for the compliment and welcome. I look forward to learning more about my Allison thru the forum. J.
  6. John timinsky

Hi Slow Hayden, Thank-you for the kind compliment and the welcome. J.
  7. John timinsky

Hi Wave to Wave, We are in the Northernmost part of Biscayne Bay (Miami Shores) and mostly run between the 79th Street bridge and the 123rd Street bridge; not in the ICW because of the boat wakes but more east, in the channel, along Miami Beach. We also like to stop at the sandbar by Baker's...
  8. John timinsky

Hi Everyone, Last year, after tiring of my 22' Donzi Classic, I purchased Pat M's boat, a 2001 XR2001 in Caribbean blue light. Over the summer, we (our two sons, Jordin and Chase) put together a 2.4 litre carbureted motor. When we purchased the boat and trailer, Pat wanted to keep his...