Recent content by jonesy

1. J

delete

delete
  2. J

Wanted for XB2003 in western Kentucky

within 6 hour drive with or without motor. what ya got ? pm or email djones@connectgradd.net
  3. J

Just one?
  4. J

Wanted XB2003 in or near western Kentucky Any one now of any xb2003 in or near western Kentucky or surrounding area for sale PM or email djones@connectgradd.net any info would be appreciated. Thanks David
  5. J

2003 mercury 200xs?

Is this motor a pro max, optimax style motor, and is it a 2.5 or 3.0? what would the actual model name or number be be if different for determining value when buying a boat ? any problems with these motors? Thanks David
  6. J

graigslist problem

K-DAWG took care of it , something must have been up for them to delete the listing so fast . I will continue shopping just without craigslist. thank everyone. heck I am skeptical of ebay sure dont need craigslist
  7. J

graigslist problem

I should call him out as msharp said but I will just let it go. The way I figure it if he is legit someone on her would Know him and chime in or maybe he will do it himself .to clear the air a little . I was getting a little skeptical when he said the boat was in NC and he lived in NJ but who...
  8. J

graigslist problem

I think you all are correct, just got lucky recognizing the photo . not worth the chance . thanks
  9. J

graigslist problem

Post or pm if you now something I need to Know .Thanks David
  10. J

graigslist problem

I am looking for an xb2003 and found one I was interested in on craigslist . I contact the man and he sends me a picture of the boat and it is a picture of K-DAWGS boat ? the one he uses on his post, the only diff is you can see the river bank. even has the same reg. # on the boat . What the...
  11. J

? About driving and handling

Thank you to all that are posting, you information is exactly what I am looking for so feel free to ad more. I just need to find the right ally now and get a good set up under it. as soon as they give me some time off work. Thanks David
  12. J

? About driving and handling

I am getting ready to get my first ally very soon but i keep reading about learning to drive, hooking and so on. I am looking at xb2003 for fishing and family. I have had hydro sport which drove good for what it was and I liked it . now I am driving a triton 190fs which is pretty rough and it...
  13. J

xb2003 crack in bow?

thank you for the link SXive. I knew this was bs but just making sure
  14. J

xb2003 crack in bow?

I was looking at a 1995 xb2003 on ebay and it has a crack on both sides of the bow per pictures and discription. The seller says this is a common problem but I have not seen it before my self . I was wanting to know if any one on here has knows of this being a common problem. if so how commom...